Apparently Miss Bobbi is none too pleased about Cissy Houston’s new book about her mom, the late Whitney Houston called “Remembering Whitney.”
Although Bobbi Kristina doesn’t come right out and say why, she’s boycotting the book and wants her fans to do likewise.
(Note to Bobbi Kristina, by advocating for a boycott, all you’re doing is whetting the public’s appetite to see what’s in the book.)
Here’s what she tweeted to her (nearly 120,000) followers: “Anything concerning my grandmother’s book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with.”
She continues: “I haven’t read and won’t … I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won’t tolerate it.”
Meanwhile, Cissy pretty much knew knew her granddaughter had a problem with the book being released, but went ahead with it anyway. When she was on with Oprah earlier in the week, she was asked whether BobbiKristina wanted the book to be released.
“That’s what I heard. I guess somebody telling her something. I don’t know.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- 'Black-ish' Ep. 3, 'Dr. Hell No' Highlights Healthcare Fear Among Black Men
- Beyonce, Jay Z Renting $45 Million Mansion, Suing Clothing Retailer
- EUR Goes Behind the Scenes of 'Law & Order: SVU' (Watch)
- Stephon Marbury Blasts MJ for ‘Kids Getting Killed’ Over Air Jordans
- Toddler Chokes to Death After Mother Dies While Feeding Him (Video)
- Damon Dash & Curren$y End $3M Legal Battle with Settlement
- Michael Moore on Hollywood’s Lack of Diversity: ‘A Form of Apartheid’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here