Apparently Miss Bobbi is none too pleased about Cissy Houston’s new book about her mom, the late Whitney Houston called “Remembering Whitney.”
Although Bobbi Kristina doesn’t come right out and say why, she’s boycotting the book and wants her fans to do likewise.
(Note to Bobbi Kristina, by advocating for a boycott, all you’re doing is whetting the public’s appetite to see what’s in the book.)
Here’s what she tweeted to her (nearly 120,000) followers: “Anything concerning my grandmother’s book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with.”
She continues: “I haven’t read and won’t … I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won’t tolerate it.”
Meanwhile, Cissy pretty much knew knew her granddaughter had a problem with the book being released, but went ahead with it anyway. When she was on with Oprah earlier in the week, she was asked whether BobbiKristina wanted the book to be released.
“That’s what I heard. I guess somebody telling her something. I don’t know.”
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here