Apparently Miss Bobbi is none too pleased about Cissy Houston’s new book about her mom, the late Whitney Houston called “Remembering Whitney.”
Although Bobbi Kristina doesn’t come right out and say why, she’s boycotting the book and wants her fans to do likewise.
(Note to Bobbi Kristina, by advocating for a boycott, all you’re doing is whetting the public’s appetite to see what’s in the book.)
Here’s what she tweeted to her (nearly 120,000) followers: “Anything concerning my grandmother’s book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with.”
She continues: “I haven’t read and won’t … I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won’t tolerate it.”
Meanwhile, Cissy pretty much knew knew her granddaughter had a problem with the book being released, but went ahead with it anyway. When she was on with Oprah earlier in the week, she was asked whether BobbiKristina wanted the book to be released.
“That’s what I heard. I guess somebody telling her something. I don’t know.”
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here