Apparently Miss Bobbi is none too pleased about Cissy Houston’s new book about her mom, the late Whitney Houston called “Remembering Whitney.”
Although Bobbi Kristina doesn’t come right out and say why, she’s boycotting the book and wants her fans to do likewise.
(Note to Bobbi Kristina, by advocating for a boycott, all you’re doing is whetting the public’s appetite to see what’s in the book.)
Here’s what she tweeted to her (nearly 120,000) followers: “Anything concerning my grandmother’s book, I and @nickgordon of course personally have nothing to with.”
She continues: “I haven’t read and won’t … I find it to be disrespectful to my mother and me being her daughter won’t tolerate it.”
Meanwhile, Cissy pretty much knew knew her granddaughter had a problem with the book being released, but went ahead with it anyway. When she was on with Oprah earlier in the week, she was asked whether BobbiKristina wanted the book to be released.
“That’s what I heard. I guess somebody telling her something. I don’t know.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here