*TMZ paps caught Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her “friend” Nick Gordon sharing a hand-rolled cigarette in Atlanta yesterday, nearly one year to the day her mom died from a drug overdose.
No word on what was in the rolling paper. To see the photos, go HERE.
It’s interesting, considering Whitney’s mother Cissy Houston has been vocal about her concerns that Bobbi Kristina could follow Whitney’s path into drug abuse unless she drastically changes her life.
Bobbi’s been at war with her grandmother for months … and recently slammed Cissy for writing a tell-all book about Whitney.
Whitney passed away on Feb. 11, 2012 after going on a drug binge that included coke, pills and marijuana.
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here