*TMZ paps caught Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her “friend” Nick Gordon sharing a hand-rolled cigarette in Atlanta yesterday, nearly one year to the day her mom died from a drug overdose.
No word on what was in the rolling paper. To see the photos, go HERE.
It’s interesting, considering Whitney’s mother Cissy Houston has been vocal about her concerns that Bobbi Kristina could follow Whitney’s path into drug abuse unless she drastically changes her life.
Bobbi’s been at war with her grandmother for months … and recently slammed Cissy for writing a tell-all book about Whitney.
Whitney passed away on Feb. 11, 2012 after going on a drug binge that included coke, pills and marijuana.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here