*TMZ paps caught Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her “friend” Nick Gordon sharing a hand-rolled cigarette in Atlanta yesterday, nearly one year to the day her mom died from a drug overdose.
No word on what was in the rolling paper. To see the photos, go HERE.
It’s interesting, considering Whitney’s mother Cissy Houston has been vocal about her concerns that Bobbi Kristina could follow Whitney’s path into drug abuse unless she drastically changes her life.
Bobbi’s been at war with her grandmother for months … and recently slammed Cissy for writing a tell-all book about Whitney.
Whitney passed away on Feb. 11, 2012 after going on a drug binge that included coke, pills and marijuana.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here