*TMZ paps caught Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her “friend” Nick Gordon sharing a hand-rolled cigarette in Atlanta yesterday, nearly one year to the day her mom died from a drug overdose.
No word on what was in the rolling paper. To see the photos, go HERE.
It’s interesting, considering Whitney’s mother Cissy Houston has been vocal about her concerns that Bobbi Kristina could follow Whitney’s path into drug abuse unless she drastically changes her life.
Bobbi’s been at war with her grandmother for months … and recently slammed Cissy for writing a tell-all book about Whitney.
Whitney passed away on Feb. 11, 2012 after going on a drug binge that included coke, pills and marijuana.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here