*TMZ paps caught Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina and her “friend” Nick Gordon sharing a hand-rolled cigarette in Atlanta yesterday, nearly one year to the day her mom died from a drug overdose.
No word on what was in the rolling paper. To see the photos, go HERE.
It’s interesting, considering Whitney’s mother Cissy Houston has been vocal about her concerns that Bobbi Kristina could follow Whitney’s path into drug abuse unless she drastically changes her life.
Bobbi’s been at war with her grandmother for months … and recently slammed Cissy for writing a tell-all book about Whitney.
Whitney passed away on Feb. 11, 2012 after going on a drug binge that included coke, pills and marijuana.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- What Happened to US Government Employee Kanika Powell?
- Danny Glover Joins Gabrielle Union's ‘A Meyer’s Christmas’; Ernie Hudson Added to ‘Graves’
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here