*Most racists would tell you they believe that they are entitled to services that others should either wait in line behind them to receive or not receive them at all.
And some are quite vocal and/or active with their beliefs.
According to the Daily Mail, in Suffolk, England, an unidentified British woman walked over to Nigerian student Gina Thompson, 23, and her 21-year-old Spanish friend in the emergency room at Ipswich Hospital and asked them where they were from.
She didn’t seem to be wrapped too tight when she asked, so Thompson was right to ask her, “Why does it matter where I’m from?” That’s right girl! Don’t talk to strangers. Especially those from the loony bin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here