*Most racists would tell you they believe that they are entitled to services that others should either wait in line behind them to receive or not receive them at all.
And some are quite vocal and/or active with their beliefs.
According to the Daily Mail, in Suffolk, England, an unidentified British woman walked over to Nigerian student Gina Thompson, 23, and her 21-year-old Spanish friend in the emergency room at Ipswich Hospital and asked them where they were from.
She didn’t seem to be wrapped too tight when she asked, so Thompson was right to ask her, “Why does it matter where I’m from?” That’s right girl! Don’t talk to strangers. Especially those from the loony bin.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here