*For years, people have joked about the questionable meats in certain fast food restaurants.
Usually, the cheaper the fast food chain the more scrutiny over the meat…but we keep coming back.
Burger King has been denying for weeks that there was any horse meat in their burgers, but suddenly they changed their mind.
According to the UK’s Daily Mail, they’ve finally admitted to using horse meat in their UK chains of Burger Kings.
There are more than 500 Burger King restaurants in the United Kingdom and they had completely “assured” the public they were not using the unapproved meat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here