*For years, people have joked about the questionable meats in certain fast food restaurants.
Usually, the cheaper the fast food chain the more scrutiny over the meat…but we keep coming back.
Burger King has been denying for weeks that there was any horse meat in their burgers, but suddenly they changed their mind.
According to the UK’s Daily Mail, they’ve finally admitted to using horse meat in their UK chains of Burger Kings.
There are more than 500 Burger King restaurants in the United Kingdom and they had completely “assured” the public they were not using the unapproved meat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here