*For years, people have joked about the questionable meats in certain fast food restaurants.
Usually, the cheaper the fast food chain the more scrutiny over the meat…but we keep coming back.
Burger King has been denying for weeks that there was any horse meat in their burgers, but suddenly they changed their mind.
According to the UK’s Daily Mail, they’ve finally admitted to using horse meat in their UK chains of Burger Kings.
There are more than 500 Burger King restaurants in the United Kingdom and they had completely “assured” the public they were not using the unapproved meat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here