*For years, people have joked about the questionable meats in certain fast food restaurants.
Usually, the cheaper the fast food chain the more scrutiny over the meat…but we keep coming back.
Burger King has been denying for weeks that there was any horse meat in their burgers, but suddenly they changed their mind.
According to the UK’s Daily Mail, they’ve finally admitted to using horse meat in their UK chains of Burger Kings.
There are more than 500 Burger King restaurants in the United Kingdom and they had completely “assured” the public they were not using the unapproved meat.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here