*For years, people have joked about the questionable meats in certain fast food restaurants.
Usually, the cheaper the fast food chain the more scrutiny over the meat…but we keep coming back.
Burger King has been denying for weeks that there was any horse meat in their burgers, but suddenly they changed their mind.
According to the UK’s Daily Mail, they’ve finally admitted to using horse meat in their UK chains of Burger Kings.
There are more than 500 Burger King restaurants in the United Kingdom and they had completely “assured” the public they were not using the unapproved meat.
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here