*Edwin Hodge (“Red Dawn”) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ “NCIS: LA” spinoff project, reports Deadline.com.
The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of “NCIS: LA” later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes.
Hodge will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything.
“NCIS: LA,” starring LL Cool J., is itself a spinoff from ratings monster “NCIS.”
Hodge’s casting in the “NCIS: LA” spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of NCIS this past fall. He was also a regular on the WB’s “Jack & Bobby” and has recurred on “Cougar Town” as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here