*Edwin Hodge (“Red Dawn”) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ “NCIS: LA” spinoff project, reports Deadline.com.
The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of “NCIS: LA” later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes.
Hodge will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything.
“NCIS: LA,” starring LL Cool J., is itself a spinoff from ratings monster “NCIS.”
Hodge’s casting in the “NCIS: LA” spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of NCIS this past fall. He was also a regular on the WB’s “Jack & Bobby” and has recurred on “Cougar Town” as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Dwayne Johnson to Play Action Hero Lead in ‘Doc Savage’
- Pres. Obama Edited to Sing Rihanna’s ‘Work’ (Watch)
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here