*Edwin Hodge (“Red Dawn”) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ “NCIS: LA” spinoff project, reports Deadline.com.
The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of “NCIS: LA” later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes.
Hodge will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything.
“NCIS: LA,” starring LL Cool J., is itself a spinoff from ratings monster “NCIS.”
Hodge’s casting in the “NCIS: LA” spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of NCIS this past fall. He was also a regular on the WB’s “Jack & Bobby” and has recurred on “Cougar Town” as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here