*Edwin Hodge (“Red Dawn”) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ “NCIS: LA” spinoff project, reports Deadline.com.
The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of “NCIS: LA” later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes.
Hodge will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything.
“NCIS: LA,” starring LL Cool J., is itself a spinoff from ratings monster “NCIS.”
Hodge’s casting in the “NCIS: LA” spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of NCIS this past fall. He was also a regular on the WB’s “Jack & Bobby” and has recurred on “Cougar Town” as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here