*Edwin Hodge (“Red Dawn”) has become the first series regular cast in CBS’ “NCIS: LA” spinoff project, reports Deadline.com.
The project, from NCIS: LA executive producer/showrunner Shane Brennan, is a back-door pilot will air as an episode of “NCIS: LA” later this season titled Red. It follows a mobile team of agents who are forced to live and work together as they crisscross the country solving crimes.
Hodge will play Kai Ashe, the incredibly bright, witty and likable technical assistant, an all-round tech savvy computer guy and expert on everything.
“NCIS: LA,” starring LL Cool J., is itself a spinoff from ratings monster “NCIS.”
Hodge’s casting in the “NCIS: LA” spinoff comes on the heels of him guest starring in an episode of NCIS this past fall. He was also a regular on the WB’s “Jack & Bobby” and has recurred on “Cougar Town” as Busy Phillips’ love interest.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here