*As the LAPD still hunts for the alleged cop killer and former Navy Seal, Christopher Dorner, his ex-girlfriend came forward recently, saying he carried firearms on him throughout their relationship, reports BlueDog.com.
“He would leave firearms all over my house,” Ariana Williams said. “There’d be one, he’d be in the bed and there’d be one by the bed. There’d be one on the kitchen counter. There may be a combat knife or something, maybe I saw, in the bathroom one day or in the kitchen. He said, ‘You know, you’re always on duty when you’re a cop. You don’t ever know who is watching you or following you.”
The former couple ended their relationship on a bad note. Now she fears for her life.
“I’m kind of looking behind me,” Williams added. “I had the phone on 911 when I opened my door of the apartment, I mean, just, you know, things you would do if you felt like you didn’t know where somebody was and you didn’t end on good terms with him. Why wouldn’t he come after anyone at this point?”
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here