*As the LAPD still hunts for the alleged cop killer and former Navy Seal, Christopher Dorner, his ex-girlfriend came forward recently, saying he carried firearms on him throughout their relationship, reports BlueDog.com.
“He would leave firearms all over my house,” Ariana Williams said. “There’d be one, he’d be in the bed and there’d be one by the bed. There’d be one on the kitchen counter. There may be a combat knife or something, maybe I saw, in the bathroom one day or in the kitchen. He said, ‘You know, you’re always on duty when you’re a cop. You don’t ever know who is watching you or following you.”
The former couple ended their relationship on a bad note. Now she fears for her life.
“I’m kind of looking behind me,” Williams added. “I had the phone on 911 when I opened my door of the apartment, I mean, just, you know, things you would do if you felt like you didn’t know where somebody was and you didn’t end on good terms with him. Why wouldn’t he come after anyone at this point?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here