*As the LAPD still hunts for the alleged cop killer and former Navy Seal, Christopher Dorner, his ex-girlfriend came forward recently, saying he carried firearms on him throughout their relationship, reports BlueDog.com.
“He would leave firearms all over my house,” Ariana Williams said. “There’d be one, he’d be in the bed and there’d be one by the bed. There’d be one on the kitchen counter. There may be a combat knife or something, maybe I saw, in the bathroom one day or in the kitchen. He said, ‘You know, you’re always on duty when you’re a cop. You don’t ever know who is watching you or following you.”
The former couple ended their relationship on a bad note. Now she fears for her life.
“I’m kind of looking behind me,” Williams added. “I had the phone on 911 when I opened my door of the apartment, I mean, just, you know, things you would do if you felt like you didn’t know where somebody was and you didn’t end on good terms with him. Why wouldn’t he come after anyone at this point?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here