*At Sunday’s Academy Awards, the Best Supporting Actor Oscar goes to … Christolph Waltz for his role as the smooth talking, anti-slavery bounty hunter in Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained.”
He previously won the Best Supporting Actor statue for his role as Nazi colonel in Tarantino’s “Inglourious Basterds” in 2009.
Below, Waltz speaks with BlackTree TV Jamal Finkley about how he approached his role in “Django” being that he’s not American, but he’s from Austria, a country that has never had slavery
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here