*At Sunday’s Academy Awards, the Best Supporting Actor Oscar goes to … Christolph Waltz for his role as the smooth talking, anti-slavery bounty hunter in Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained.”
He previously won the Best Supporting Actor statue for his role as Nazi colonel in Tarantino’s “Inglourious Basterds” in 2009.
Below, Waltz speaks with BlackTree TV Jamal Finkley about how he approached his role in “Django” being that he’s not American, but he’s from Austria, a country that has never had slavery
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here