*At Sunday’s Academy Awards, the Best Supporting Actor Oscar goes to … Christolph Waltz for his role as the smooth talking, anti-slavery bounty hunter in Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained.”
He previously won the Best Supporting Actor statue for his role as Nazi colonel in Tarantino’s “Inglourious Basterds” in 2009.
Below, Waltz speaks with BlackTree TV Jamal Finkley about how he approached his role in “Django” being that he’s not American, but he’s from Austria, a country that has never had slavery
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here