*At Sunday’s Academy Awards, the Best Supporting Actor Oscar goes to … Christolph Waltz for his role as the smooth talking, anti-slavery bounty hunter in Quentin Tarantino’s “Django Unchained.”
He previously won the Best Supporting Actor statue for his role as Nazi colonel in Tarantino’s “Inglourious Basterds” in 2009.
Below, Waltz speaks with BlackTree TV Jamal Finkley about how he approached his role in “Django” being that he’s not American, but he’s from Austria, a country that has never had slavery
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here