*You can’t make this stuff up.
Lawyers for rock ‘n’ roll legend Chubby Checker filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against technology giant Hewlett-Packard over a software application that estimates the size of a man’s penis based on his shoe size.
It’s called the Chubby Checker app — and its namesake, born Ernest Evans, is not amused.
The application boasts: “Any of you ladies out there just start seeing someone new and wondering what the size of there (sic) member is? All you need to do is find out the man’s shoe size and plug it in… Now with the Chubby Checker there is no need for disappointment or surprise…”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here