*You can’t make this stuff up.
Lawyers for rock ‘n’ roll legend Chubby Checker filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against technology giant Hewlett-Packard over a software application that estimates the size of a man’s penis based on his shoe size.
It’s called the Chubby Checker app — and its namesake, born Ernest Evans, is not amused.
The application boasts: “Any of you ladies out there just start seeing someone new and wondering what the size of there (sic) member is? All you need to do is find out the man’s shoe size and plug it in… Now with the Chubby Checker there is no need for disappointment or surprise…”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here