*You can’t make this stuff up.
Lawyers for rock ‘n’ roll legend Chubby Checker filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against technology giant Hewlett-Packard over a software application that estimates the size of a man’s penis based on his shoe size.
It’s called the Chubby Checker app — and its namesake, born Ernest Evans, is not amused.
The application boasts: “Any of you ladies out there just start seeing someone new and wondering what the size of there (sic) member is? All you need to do is find out the man’s shoe size and plug it in… Now with the Chubby Checker there is no need for disappointment or surprise…”
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here