*Since it came out that Clive Davis is bisexual, rumors resurfaced about Whitney Houston being experimental also started circulating. But he’s sort of clearing that up in his book, “The Soundtrack of My Life.”
In the early days of Whitney’s career, she hung tough with her assistant Robyn Crawford, which sparked the lesbian rumors.
“I really saw her in brief relationships with men. I do write that she did have an interim relationship with Jermaine Jackson when he was separated,” Davis said. “I know that she went out with Eddie Murphy for a while until she married Bobby Brown. I only knew of Robyn as her assistant, someone she grew up with, since she was a teenager. I just knew the heterosexual side of Whitney.”
The book, which he didn’t expect to do so well, includes a chapter about the late singer, discussing the ups and downs of her career and their relationship.
As far as her addiction to drugs, he told theGrio.com that Bobby Brown and Whitney contributed to each other’s demise.
“I don’t believe it was Bobby Brown,” Davis, 80, revealed. “I think they did have a co-dependent, unhealthy relationship with each other. But I would never point to him. I have no idea who her enabler was.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here