*Since it came out that Clive Davis is bisexual, rumors resurfaced about Whitney Houston being experimental also started circulating. But he’s sort of clearing that up in his book, “The Soundtrack of My Life.”
In the early days of Whitney’s career, she hung tough with her assistant Robyn Crawford, which sparked the lesbian rumors.
“I really saw her in brief relationships with men. I do write that she did have an interim relationship with Jermaine Jackson when he was separated,” Davis said. “I know that she went out with Eddie Murphy for a while until she married Bobby Brown. I only knew of Robyn as her assistant, someone she grew up with, since she was a teenager. I just knew the heterosexual side of Whitney.”
The book, which he didn’t expect to do so well, includes a chapter about the late singer, discussing the ups and downs of her career and their relationship.
As far as her addiction to drugs, he told theGrio.com that Bobby Brown and Whitney contributed to each other’s demise.
“I don’t believe it was Bobby Brown,” Davis, 80, revealed. “I think they did have a co-dependent, unhealthy relationship with each other. But I would never point to him. I have no idea who her enabler was.”
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here