But I certainly gained a new perspective during this show, where the designers demonstrated the ability to be fierce and reasonable.
Allexx Kangala of Angola blessed the runway with his chic menswear designs, pleasantly hugging all the right areas on these foine male models. Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll be good, because it’s about the clothes, not the men in the clothes. #deepbreath
Through his broken English and at times through his model/translator, he explained that the line he shared Sunday night was inspired by “life” and the experiences and beauty within.
Check out the full story at brittneymwalker.com.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here