But I certainly gained a new perspective during this show, where the designers demonstrated the ability to be fierce and reasonable.
Allexx Kangala of Angola blessed the runway with his chic menswear designs, pleasantly hugging all the right areas on these foine male models. Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll be good, because it’s about the clothes, not the men in the clothes. #deepbreath
Through his broken English and at times through his model/translator, he explained that the line he shared Sunday night was inspired by “life” and the experiences and beauty within.
Check out the full story at brittneymwalker.com.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here