But I certainly gained a new perspective during this show, where the designers demonstrated the ability to be fierce and reasonable.
Allexx Kangala of Angola blessed the runway with his chic menswear designs, pleasantly hugging all the right areas on these foine male models. Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll be good, because it’s about the clothes, not the men in the clothes. #deepbreath
Through his broken English and at times through his model/translator, he explained that the line he shared Sunday night was inspired by “life” and the experiences and beauty within.
Check out the full story at brittneymwalker.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here