But I certainly gained a new perspective during this show, where the designers demonstrated the ability to be fierce and reasonable.
Allexx Kangala of Angola blessed the runway with his chic menswear designs, pleasantly hugging all the right areas on these foine male models. Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll be good, because it’s about the clothes, not the men in the clothes. #deepbreath
Through his broken English and at times through his model/translator, he explained that the line he shared Sunday night was inspired by “life” and the experiences and beauty within.
Check out the full story at brittneymwalker.com.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here