But I certainly gained a new perspective during this show, where the designers demonstrated the ability to be fierce and reasonable.
Allexx Kangala of Angola blessed the runway with his chic menswear designs, pleasantly hugging all the right areas on these foine male models. Okay. I’m sorry. I’ll be good, because it’s about the clothes, not the men in the clothes. #deepbreath
Through his broken English and at times through his model/translator, he explained that the line he shared Sunday night was inspired by “life” and the experiences and beauty within.
Check out the full story at brittneymwalker.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here