“The D.C. Lottery is proud to be the first lottery in the country to bring the energy, impact, and history associated with the music of Soul Train to our players in the form of this exciting scratcher ticket,” said Buddy Roogow, executive director of the D.C. Lottery.
Certainly they’re glad about it because they think they’ve figured out how to make poor Black people spend more of their money.
The new scratcher starts in at $5 a pop but with the possibility of a $50,000 prize.
The spotlight activity for this new instant game is a “Soul Train Day” at Union Station on Wednesday, February 13, hosted in partnership with Tom Joyner and Majic/WMMJ-FM and featuring a Soul Train Line Dance contest and hourly Scramble Board Contests. Prizes include train tickets, basketball game tickets, and gift cards to B. Smith’s Restaurant in Union Station.
For more information about the Soul Train Scratcher and other D.C. Lottery games, visit www.dclottery.com.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here