The model with the ample donkey and reality show star told Sister 2 Sister that she and her husband Orlando are separated, not quite divorced.
It’s been a tumultuous ride for the pair, publicly living out their drama together and constantly in headlines. Since it’s come to this and their relationship has been a public affair, Deelishis decided to break the news.
“A failed marriage, especially one that was public,” said Deelishis, “whether they were good or bad stories, we were there together. So to not be together, it’s almost like we owe the world an explanation.”
However, she added, “Really we only owe an explanation to our children and ourselves.”
Though the relationship is in shambles, the pair is still dedicated to raising their children together. In the meantime, she’s finding hope in stable role models like the Obamas.
“I see some of the most beautiful relationships crumble now. Even in the media when I see different couples that are separated. When I saw Heidi Klum? That was shocking,” Deelishis said. “Some relationships give me hope. I look at Barack and Michelle [Obama], and they give me hope.”
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here