Take Deelishis for example. Rumor has it she was attacked by a group of strippers, at least that’s what questionable MediaTakeOut reported. No matter how you say it, it sounds pretty ridiculous and funny, and … absolutely possible. But the (former) reality star and model says that never happened.
So she took to Instagram to go off on the lies, though she wanted to avoid responding to the foolishness in the first place.
“For the 1millionth time this (MediaTakeOut) is a fraudulent site that takes pride in printing fraudulent stories for your entertainment! The headline story printed about ya girl Deelishis is a bold face lie!!! Yes I fractured my wrists & bruised my ankle in an accident involving ice, stairs, Louboutins & clumsiness! However I am fine and will be even better in a few days!”
The post went on and on with thanks to those who support her and she made sure to add the karma piece.
Geeze, don’t be so defensive. It’s just a rumor.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here