There are stories in the news that are overlooked because they aren’t dramatic enough or tragic enough.
But, we want to share a story that feeds our hopeful selves and helps us believe in the miracles that happen every day.
Bonnie Brown and her 15-year-old daughter Myra are living a normal life when most would say there’s nothing normal about it. Bonnie Brown is the last of 10 children and was raised in foster care from the time she was born.
She is mentally handicapped and claims that her mother’s late age is the reason for her disability.
Brown was told that she would be incapable of having children, but then in 1998, came Myra. Myra attends Merion Mercy Academy near Philadelphia which is a private high school paid for by a benefactor that was found by Community Interactions.
She hopes to attend England’s University of Cambridge. The two make their life work because
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here