There are stories in the news that are overlooked because they aren’t dramatic enough or tragic enough.
But, we want to share a story that feeds our hopeful selves and helps us believe in the miracles that happen every day.
Bonnie Brown and her 15-year-old daughter Myra are living a normal life when most would say there’s nothing normal about it. Bonnie Brown is the last of 10 children and was raised in foster care from the time she was born.
She is mentally handicapped and claims that her mother’s late age is the reason for her disability.
Brown was told that she would be incapable of having children, but then in 1998, came Myra. Myra attends Merion Mercy Academy near Philadelphia which is a private high school paid for by a benefactor that was found by Community Interactions.
She hopes to attend England’s University of Cambridge. The two make their life work because
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here