There are stories in the news that are overlooked because they aren’t dramatic enough or tragic enough.
But, we want to share a story that feeds our hopeful selves and helps us believe in the miracles that happen every day.
Bonnie Brown and her 15-year-old daughter Myra are living a normal life when most would say there’s nothing normal about it. Bonnie Brown is the last of 10 children and was raised in foster care from the time she was born.
She is mentally handicapped and claims that her mother’s late age is the reason for her disability.
Brown was told that she would be incapable of having children, but then in 1998, came Myra. Myra attends Merion Mercy Academy near Philadelphia which is a private high school paid for by a benefactor that was found by Community Interactions.
She hopes to attend England’s University of Cambridge. The two make their life work because
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here