Ashra Kwesi, a distinguished lecturer on African studies, will deliver a dynamic discussion of the African world view which focuses on Africa in the quest for knowledge and the development of world civilization and culture.
The discussion entitled The African: The Holy People Before The Holy Bible is sponsored by Soapbox Theatre Productions.
“We are proud to bring such a profound individual to Atlanta to help educate people and help us all put our lives into the proper perspective by learning about our past. Mr. Kwesi’s teachings will shift your paradigm and the thought processes of your entire family. Kwesi will inspire our entire community to live better in 2013 and the Soap Box Theatre is excited to be your host,” says Soap Box Theatre Director, Melek Asiel.
The speaking engagement will be held at Atlanta’s famous Soul Vegetarian Restaurant located at 878 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30318 in the Banquet Hall on Saturday February 16, 2013 from 3p.m. to 8 p.m., doors will open at 2 p.m.
Tickets for the event are available in advance for $15 through Tassili’s Raw Reality located at 1059 Abernathy Blvd., Atlanta GA. Tickets will also be sold at the door for $17. Children under 16 are free.
About Ashra Kwesi
Ashra Kwesi is a historian (griot) and lecturer on ancient African history and religion. He reveals firsthand information from the ancient temples, tombs and papyrus papers recorded when African people were teachers of the world. Brother Kwesi brings a wealth of information and a powerful delivery, based onyears of study and tour experience in the African Nile Valley. He spent 14 of those years as an assistant to the noted Kemetologist, Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan.
This dynamic speaker has lectured at universities and for organizations in Africa, Great Britain, Japan, throughout the Caribbean and in the United States. He has also appeared on numerous television and radio programs. Ashra Kwesi is President of Kemet Nu Productions and tour leader for Kemet Nu “Know Thyself” Educational Tours to Egypt and Ethiopia.
For more information about Ashra Kwesi, please visit: www.kemetnu.com .
About the Soap Box Theatre
The Soap Box Theatre was founded in 2010 by Melek Asiel in Atlanta, GA to create a venue for the various ways art, information, talent, dialogue, entertainment is developed and presented.
Since it’s launch, The Soap Box Theatre is striving to become a premiere cultural and interactive event company. Our goals are simple, to re-image our history so as to create a different destiny.
For any additional information contact:
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here