*Singer/rapper Don Omar is facing legal action over allegations he featured a yacht in a music video without seeking permission from its owners.
The artist and his record company are being sued by the Portuguese firm, which owns the luxury La Reve vessel shown in the 2010 video for his hit Danza Kuduro.
In the Caribbean-set video, Omar approaches beautiful women on board the yacht, and they jump off to follow him to a party.
The ship’s owners claim they never authorized the shoot, accusing Omar of trespass and defamation after the yacht was associated with a “fast, lavish, over-the-top lifestyle.”
A spokesperson for Omar tells TMZ the Latin Grammy-winner had no involvement in picking the filming location in question.
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here