*Singer/rapper Don Omar is facing legal action over allegations he featured a yacht in a music video without seeking permission from its owners.
The artist and his record company are being sued by the Portuguese firm, which owns the luxury La Reve vessel shown in the 2010 video for his hit Danza Kuduro.
In the Caribbean-set video, Omar approaches beautiful women on board the yacht, and they jump off to follow him to a party.
The ship’s owners claim they never authorized the shoot, accusing Omar of trespass and defamation after the yacht was associated with a “fast, lavish, over-the-top lifestyle.”
A spokesperson for Omar tells TMZ the Latin Grammy-winner had no involvement in picking the filming location in question.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here