*Singer/rapper Don Omar is facing legal action over allegations he featured a yacht in a music video without seeking permission from its owners.
The artist and his record company are being sued by the Portuguese firm, which owns the luxury La Reve vessel shown in the 2010 video for his hit Danza Kuduro.
In the Caribbean-set video, Omar approaches beautiful women on board the yacht, and they jump off to follow him to a party.
The ship’s owners claim they never authorized the shoot, accusing Omar of trespass and defamation after the yacht was associated with a “fast, lavish, over-the-top lifestyle.”
A spokesperson for Omar tells TMZ the Latin Grammy-winner had no involvement in picking the filming location in question.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here