*Singer/rapper Don Omar is facing legal action over allegations he featured a yacht in a music video without seeking permission from its owners.
The artist and his record company are being sued by the Portuguese firm, which owns the luxury La Reve vessel shown in the 2010 video for his hit Danza Kuduro.
In the Caribbean-set video, Omar approaches beautiful women on board the yacht, and they jump off to follow him to a party.
The ship’s owners claim they never authorized the shoot, accusing Omar of trespass and defamation after the yacht was associated with a “fast, lavish, over-the-top lifestyle.”
A spokesperson for Omar tells TMZ the Latin Grammy-winner had no involvement in picking the filming location in question.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here