*Singer/rapper Don Omar is facing legal action over allegations he featured a yacht in a music video without seeking permission from its owners.
The artist and his record company are being sued by the Portuguese firm, which owns the luxury La Reve vessel shown in the 2010 video for his hit Danza Kuduro.
In the Caribbean-set video, Omar approaches beautiful women on board the yacht, and they jump off to follow him to a party.
The ship’s owners claim they never authorized the shoot, accusing Omar of trespass and defamation after the yacht was associated with a “fast, lavish, over-the-top lifestyle.”
A spokesperson for Omar tells TMZ the Latin Grammy-winner had no involvement in picking the filming location in question.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here