Yep folks, from the who gives a rat’s ass file, we hear that he’s got the gall to criticize Beyoncé for what he considers ‘suggestive dancing’ at her Super Bowl performance.
During an interview on the Howard Stern show, he went in on her.
“When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner,” Trump commented, “if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal. I thought it was ridiculous… I thought it was not appropriate.…”
[Sounds like he was probably gettin’ hot and bothered watching her and it scared him. ]
No, actually it’s probably because, as we said, he’s a hater … we recall that he didn’t even bother bringing up Fergie’s outfit from 2011, and the slew of other performers with few clothes on, shaking it a bit more than Bey does.
But then the rich man with crazy hair also noticed that what he perceived as scandalous wasn’t by most viewers. No, for the most part, nobody cared and he probably didn’t either. But it was a convenient way for him to get attention.
“There’s been no mention of it,” he concluded. “So, obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass.”
Listen to Trump on Stern
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here