Yep folks, from the who gives a rat’s ass file, we hear that he’s got the gall to criticize Beyoncé for what he considers ‘suggestive dancing’ at her Super Bowl performance.
During an interview on the Howard Stern show, he went in on her.
“When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner,” Trump commented, “if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal. I thought it was ridiculous… I thought it was not appropriate.…”
[Sounds like he was probably gettin’ hot and bothered watching her and it scared him. ]
No, actually it’s probably because, as we said, he’s a hater … we recall that he didn’t even bother bringing up Fergie’s outfit from 2011, and the slew of other performers with few clothes on, shaking it a bit more than Bey does.
But then the rich man with crazy hair also noticed that what he perceived as scandalous wasn’t by most viewers. No, for the most part, nobody cared and he probably didn’t either. But it was a convenient way for him to get attention.
“There’s been no mention of it,” he concluded. “So, obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass.”
Listen to Trump on Stern
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here