Yep folks, from the who gives a rat’s ass file, we hear that he’s got the gall to criticize Beyoncé for what he considers ‘suggestive dancing’ at her Super Bowl performance.
During an interview on the Howard Stern show, he went in on her.
“When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner,” Trump commented, “if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal. I thought it was ridiculous… I thought it was not appropriate.…”
[Sounds like he was probably gettin’ hot and bothered watching her and it scared him. ]
No, actually it’s probably because, as we said, he’s a hater … we recall that he didn’t even bother bringing up Fergie’s outfit from 2011, and the slew of other performers with few clothes on, shaking it a bit more than Bey does.
But then the rich man with crazy hair also noticed that what he perceived as scandalous wasn’t by most viewers. No, for the most part, nobody cared and he probably didn’t either. But it was a convenient way for him to get attention.
“There’s been no mention of it,” he concluded. “So, obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass.”
Listen to Trump on Stern
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here