Yep folks, from the who gives a rat’s ass file, we hear that he’s got the gall to criticize Beyoncé for what he considers ‘suggestive dancing’ at her Super Bowl performance.
During an interview on the Howard Stern show, he went in on her.
“When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner,” Trump commented, “if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal. I thought it was ridiculous… I thought it was not appropriate.…”
[Sounds like he was probably gettin’ hot and bothered watching her and it scared him. 🙂 ]
No, actually it’s probably because, as we said, he’s a hater … we recall that he didn’t even bother bringing up Fergie’s outfit from 2011, and the slew of other performers with few clothes on, shaking it a bit more than Bey does.
But then the rich man with crazy hair also noticed that what he perceived as scandalous wasn’t by most viewers. No, for the most part, nobody cared and he probably didn’t either. But it was a convenient way for him to get attention.
“There’s been no mention of it,” he concluded. “So, obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass.”
Listen to Trump on Stern
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here