Yep folks, from the who gives a rat’s ass file, we hear that he’s got the gall to criticize Beyoncé for what he considers ‘suggestive dancing’ at her Super Bowl performance.
During an interview on the Howard Stern show, he went in on her.
“When Beyoncé was thrusting her hips forward in a very suggestive manner,” Trump commented, “if someone else would have done that it would have been a national scandal. I thought it was ridiculous… I thought it was not appropriate.…”
[Sounds like he was probably gettin’ hot and bothered watching her and it scared him. 🙂 ]
No, actually it’s probably because, as we said, he’s a hater … we recall that he didn’t even bother bringing up Fergie’s outfit from 2011, and the slew of other performers with few clothes on, shaking it a bit more than Bey does.
But then the rich man with crazy hair also noticed that what he perceived as scandalous wasn’t by most viewers. No, for the most part, nobody cared and he probably didn’t either. But it was a convenient way for him to get attention.
“There’s been no mention of it,” he concluded. “So, obviously, it must not have been so bad. She gets a pass.”
Listen to Trump on Stern
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here