Donell Jones said he’s making a musical comeback, not because he wants to save music, but because he’s been inspired by love.
It’s been three years since he’s come out with something new. But he’s got a new single, “Forever.”
All about love and making the big leap of faith to matrimony, the new song oozes romance with lyrics like, “They say a man ain’t supposed to cry / But I’m crying out to you / ’Cause I see me with you for the rest of my life / Nothing I would rather do than to be here forever.”
But it was love that got him back in the game.
“I met somebody special about seven years ago. It took me a while, [but] I feel like she’s the one…It was what I was feeling at the time, and what I’m feeling right now,” he told S2S in an interview.
Besides that, he thinks it’s time for someone like him to return to the game and teach these young bucks how to really make love through music.
He added, “I think the artists’ storytelling is totally missing in R&B today. [It’s] computer driven; there’s no sense of live instruments in the music. I think everybody in the music business on the radio right now can sing, but it’s different.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here