Donell Jones said he’s making a musical comeback, not because he wants to save music, but because he’s been inspired by love.
It’s been three years since he’s come out with something new. But he’s got a new single, “Forever.”
All about love and making the big leap of faith to matrimony, the new song oozes romance with lyrics like, “They say a man ain’t supposed to cry / But I’m crying out to you / ’Cause I see me with you for the rest of my life / Nothing I would rather do than to be here forever.”
But it was love that got him back in the game.
“I met somebody special about seven years ago. It took me a while, [but] I feel like she’s the one…It was what I was feeling at the time, and what I’m feeling right now,” he told S2S in an interview.
Besides that, he thinks it’s time for someone like him to return to the game and teach these young bucks how to really make love through music.
He added, “I think the artists’ storytelling is totally missing in R&B today. [It’s] computer driven; there’s no sense of live instruments in the music. I think everybody in the music business on the radio right now can sing, but it’s different.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here