*Dr. Dre and Beats by Dre are suing Yamaha over headphones the company is manufacturing, which Dre claims infringes upon his Beats Electronics patents.
In the new lawsuit filed in California federal court, Beats by Dre says that it has revolutionized the use of headphones as a fashion accessory, and is alleging that Yamaha is trading off the goodwill of its products.
Beats Electronics’ lawsuit alleges violations of patents and trade dress from Yamaha’s Pro 300, Pro 400 and Pro 500 lines of headphones.
Beats says that Yamaha has “brought to market a new line of headphones that copied the distinctive aspects of the Beats’ Headphones that comprise Beats’ Trade Dress Rights.”
Click here to read the entire complaint.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here