*Dr. Dre and Beats by Dre are suing Yamaha over headphones the company is manufacturing, which Dre claims infringes upon his Beats Electronics patents.
In the new lawsuit filed in California federal court, Beats by Dre says that it has revolutionized the use of headphones as a fashion accessory, and is alleging that Yamaha is trading off the goodwill of its products.
Beats Electronics’ lawsuit alleges violations of patents and trade dress from Yamaha’s Pro 300, Pro 400 and Pro 500 lines of headphones.
Beats says that Yamaha has “brought to market a new line of headphones that copied the distinctive aspects of the Beats’ Headphones that comprise Beats’ Trade Dress Rights.”
Click here to read the entire complaint.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here