*Out of the dusty caves of the past crawls the memory of that dreary time in Bishop Eddie Long’s life – “The First Lady,” the story of (and by) Centino Kemp, a young man who claims to have been led into the sexual secrets of the church leader.
In the book he discusses the struggles he encounters as he deals with understanding his own sexuality and the cards life has dealt him.
Centino comes from the Bahamas and quickly adapted, finding new avenues to connect. Religion and church life quickly became his safe haven and new family.
He covers a variety of controversy including love, sex, rape, downlow-ism, church corruption, and secret societies. At the end of the day, Centino became known as the pastor’s “first lady.”
The book is complete but Cenino hasn’t announced a publish date.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Does Bernie Sanders Meeting Al Sharpton Equal More Black Voter Support?
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here