*Out of the dusty caves of the past crawls the memory of that dreary time in Bishop Eddie Long’s life – “The First Lady,” the story of (and by) Centino Kemp, a young man who claims to have been led into the sexual secrets of the church leader.
In the book he discusses the struggles he encounters as he deals with understanding his own sexuality and the cards life has dealt him.
Centino comes from the Bahamas and quickly adapted, finding new avenues to connect. Religion and church life quickly became his safe haven and new family.
He covers a variety of controversy including love, sex, rape, downlow-ism, church corruption, and secret societies. At the end of the day, Centino became known as the pastor’s “first lady.”
The book is complete but Cenino hasn’t announced a publish date.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here