*Out of the dusty caves of the past crawls the memory of that dreary time in Bishop Eddie Long’s life – “The First Lady,” the story of (and by) Centino Kemp, a young man who claims to have been led into the sexual secrets of the church leader.
In the book he discusses the struggles he encounters as he deals with understanding his own sexuality and the cards life has dealt him.
Centino comes from the Bahamas and quickly adapted, finding new avenues to connect. Religion and church life quickly became his safe haven and new family.
He covers a variety of controversy including love, sex, rape, downlow-ism, church corruption, and secret societies. At the end of the day, Centino became known as the pastor’s “first lady.”
The book is complete but Cenino hasn’t announced a publish date.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here