*Out of the dusty caves of the past crawls the memory of that dreary time in Bishop Eddie Long’s life – “The First Lady,” the story of (and by) Centino Kemp, a young man who claims to have been led into the sexual secrets of the church leader.
In the book he discusses the struggles he encounters as he deals with understanding his own sexuality and the cards life has dealt him.
Centino comes from the Bahamas and quickly adapted, finding new avenues to connect. Religion and church life quickly became his safe haven and new family.
He covers a variety of controversy including love, sex, rape, downlow-ism, church corruption, and secret societies. At the end of the day, Centino became known as the pastor’s “first lady.”
The book is complete but Cenino hasn’t announced a publish date.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here