*From the minute her perfectly pouted lips part and you hear that sultry purr of her voice you know she’s taking you on a trip – one that has led her right to her first GRAMMY Awards with a nomination for Best R&B Song for “Refill.”
She is Elle Varner and she will be strutting down the red carpet during music’s biggest night on Sunday, February 10th in what she describes as a classic gown with the perfect amount of quirky that she sums up as simply “perfect.”
Elle Varner is ready – she says she knew when she was creating her debut album “Perfectly Imperfect” that she was creating what she calls a “masterpiece.” And why not call it that – it even had the First Lady singing its praises. But she’s not stopping there. Elle is in the studio working on her sophomore album that she plans on dropping near the end of summer. In the meantime she says she’s putting in work writing and working with last year’s big GRAMMY winner, Adele. Elle and Adele – now there’s a pairing sure to conjure something brilliant!
Elle’s been experiencing a whirlwind on her road to the GRAMMYS – and right now, CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ Ultra Shea has launched a series of videos inviting fans to join Varner on her journey to music’s biggest night. Fans can go to the CLEAR Ultra Shea Facebook page (facebook.com/CLEARULTRASHEA) to vote for Varner’s red carpet hair styles now and for a chance to win a red carpet essential from each look.
Next stop for Elle before the GRAMMYS is a performance celebrating BET’s roster of 2013 GRAMMY Nominated Music Matters Artists which also includes Miguel, Melanie Fiona and Luke James, with a special, all-female Music Matters showcase “Lipstick on the Mic,” tonight.
Check out the entire interview (below) when Elle Varner chatted it up with EURweb associate Crystal Shaw – giving more exclusive details about her sophomore album, how she takes being a role model extremely seriously, how she accomplishes those perfect natural trademark curls of hers and a lot more.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here