“Love & Hip Hop” temptress Erica Mena finds herself wearing that label because she’s been implicated in DJ Envy’s marital issues with his wife, Gia Casey.
During an interview with IAmSuperGorge.com, Mena denied the label and attempted to tell her side of the story.
It all started when Envy (Power 105 “Breakfast Club”) called his wife of 18 years live on air and gave a heartfelt apology. But it was never really clear what issues he was addressing. Later audiences speculated it had to do with being unfaithful.
And so speculations started to point toward Miss Mena. But it’s not like that, exactly, she says.
“In regards to the DJ Envy thing, I know that people have been calling me a home wrecker. I’m just going to keep it real simple and say you can’t break a home that’s already broken,” she said.
Was that a total dodge on the issue at hand?
“At the end of the day, whatever happened with him and his marriage it definitely has nothing to do with me. I believe that in time people will kind of get a better understanding,” she stated. “My book will be explaining it all and it drops in April. You guys get to get the full situation about me and DJ Envy.”
Interesting. Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here