“Love & Hip Hop” temptress Erica Mena finds herself wearing that label because she’s been implicated in DJ Envy’s marital issues with his wife, Gia Casey.
During an interview with IAmSuperGorge.com, Mena denied the label and attempted to tell her side of the story.
It all started when Envy (Power 105 “Breakfast Club”) called his wife of 18 years live on air and gave a heartfelt apology. But it was never really clear what issues he was addressing. Later audiences speculated it had to do with being unfaithful.
And so speculations started to point toward Miss Mena. But it’s not like that, exactly, she says.
“In regards to the DJ Envy thing, I know that people have been calling me a home wrecker. I’m just going to keep it real simple and say you can’t break a home that’s already broken,” she said.
Was that a total dodge on the issue at hand?
“At the end of the day, whatever happened with him and his marriage it definitely has nothing to do with me. I believe that in time people will kind of get a better understanding,” she stated. “My book will be explaining it all and it drops in April. You guys get to get the full situation about me and DJ Envy.”
Interesting. Check out the full interview here.
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here