“Love & Hip Hop” temptress Erica Mena finds herself wearing that label because she’s been implicated in DJ Envy’s marital issues with his wife, Gia Casey.
During an interview with IAmSuperGorge.com, Mena denied the label and attempted to tell her side of the story.
It all started when Envy (Power 105 “Breakfast Club”) called his wife of 18 years live on air and gave a heartfelt apology. But it was never really clear what issues he was addressing. Later audiences speculated it had to do with being unfaithful.
And so speculations started to point toward Miss Mena. But it’s not like that, exactly, she says.
“In regards to the DJ Envy thing, I know that people have been calling me a home wrecker. I’m just going to keep it real simple and say you can’t break a home that’s already broken,” she said.
Was that a total dodge on the issue at hand?
“At the end of the day, whatever happened with him and his marriage it definitely has nothing to do with me. I believe that in time people will kind of get a better understanding,” she stated. “My book will be explaining it all and it drops in April. You guys get to get the full situation about me and DJ Envy.”
Interesting. Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here