*If you’re in LA (or will be in LA this weekend) and looking for an interesting theater experience, we recommend you check out “Beethoven and the Misfortune Cookies” starring actor Ernest Harden Jr. (“J. Edgar,” “White Men Can’t Jump”). The production is being staged one night only at the Whitefire Theater in Sherman Oaks, Calif.
“Beethoven and the Misfortune Cookies,” directed by TJ Castronovo and written by Joni Ravenna, examines the true story of Kabin Thomas, a University of Arkansas music professor who was fired for using profanity in the classroom.
Thomas’ story brings attention to “controversial” teachers who present their classes in formats different than uninspired lectures and standardized tests.
– “Beethoven and the Misfortune Cookies” starring Ernest Harden Jr
– Saturday, February 9 at 8pm
– Whitefire Theater located at 13500 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, Calif.
– Tickets $20. RSVP to CRC Entertainment at 818-487-0700.
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here