Lincoln’s all-new luxury midsize sedan, the 2013 MKZ, and the luxury full-size sedan, the 2013 MKS, are the official vehicles for Black Women in Music and will chauffer the two stars to the red carpet. This is the fourth year that Lincoln and ESSENCE have collaborated for the invitation-only affair.
“Lincoln is honored to be the exclusive automotive sponsor of the ESSENCE Black Women in Music event for the fourth consecutive year,” says Shawn Thompson, Lincoln manager of Multicultural Marketing. “Our involvement allows us to give our target customers and influential buyers a hands-on experience with our great new products like the 2013 MKS and MKZ in hopes that they will consider us for purchase in the future.”
Last year’s honoree, multi-platinum, GRAMMY Award-winning Kelly Rowland and ESSENCE editor-at-large Emil Wilbekin will host this year’s event.
Havas is one of Britain’s rising folk and soul singers having earned fans like the legendary Stevie Wonder and Prince. The self-taught guitarist has spent time performing on both sides of the Atlantic from London and Paris to New York City.
Havas and Knowles will perform live sets as a part of the annual celebration.
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards will air Feb. 10 on CBS.
Lincoln is the luxury automotive brand for Ford Motor Company, committed to creating compelling vehicles with an exceptional ownership experience to match. Lincoln will introduce four all-new vehicles in the next four years. For more information about Lincoln, please visit media.lincoln.com or www.lincoln.com. Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/Lincoln.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here