*The Super Bowl was a total win for us Baltimore Ravens fans!
It was nice seeing what the media called “the underdogs” pull it off.
But, in addition to the wins on the field, the nation’s companies come out with their best commercials that give us a complete night of entertainment.
In case you didn’t watch the game or you got up to get more snacks for your guests and missed it, we put together a collection of our top 5 commercials from Super Bowl night.
We thought the winner was going to be Stevie Wonder’s superstition commercials for Bud Light until Tide came out of nowhere with support for the Ravens at the time when it was most needed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here