*The Super Bowl was a total win for us Baltimore Ravens fans!
It was nice seeing what the media called “the underdogs” pull it off.
But, in addition to the wins on the field, the nation’s companies come out with their best commercials that give us a complete night of entertainment.
In case you didn’t watch the game or you got up to get more snacks for your guests and missed it, we put together a collection of our top 5 commercials from Super Bowl night.
We thought the winner was going to be Stevie Wonder’s superstition commercials for Bud Light until Tide came out of nowhere with support for the Ravens at the time when it was most needed.
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here