*The Super Bowl was a total win for us Baltimore Ravens fans!
It was nice seeing what the media called “the underdogs” pull it off.
But, in addition to the wins on the field, the nation’s companies come out with their best commercials that give us a complete night of entertainment.
In case you didn’t watch the game or you got up to get more snacks for your guests and missed it, we put together a collection of our top 5 commercials from Super Bowl night.
We thought the winner was going to be Stevie Wonder’s superstition commercials for Bud Light until Tide came out of nowhere with support for the Ravens at the time when it was most needed.
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here