*The Super Bowl was a total win for us Baltimore Ravens fans!
It was nice seeing what the media called “the underdogs” pull it off.
But, in addition to the wins on the field, the nation’s companies come out with their best commercials that give us a complete night of entertainment.
In case you didn’t watch the game or you got up to get more snacks for your guests and missed it, we put together a collection of our top 5 commercials from Super Bowl night.
We thought the winner was going to be Stevie Wonder’s superstition commercials for Bud Light until Tide came out of nowhere with support for the Ravens at the time when it was most needed.
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Angela Carr Patterson/The Issues of Fatherless Daughters: The Stakes are Too High
- Andre Royo Talks Reunion with ‘Wire’ Co-Stars for Baltimore's ‘Wired Up’
- Toure Fired By MSNBC; Returns to Twitter after Yearlong Hiatus
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Brandon Boykin Fires Latest Racism Claim at Eagles Coach Chip Kelly
- Steven Ivory: How to Survive a Break Up
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here