*The Super Bowl was a total win for us Baltimore Ravens fans!
It was nice seeing what the media called “the underdogs” pull it off.
But, in addition to the wins on the field, the nation’s companies come out with their best commercials that give us a complete night of entertainment.
In case you didn’t watch the game or you got up to get more snacks for your guests and missed it, we put together a collection of our top 5 commercials from Super Bowl night.
We thought the winner was going to be Stevie Wonder’s superstition commercials for Bud Light until Tide came out of nowhere with support for the Ravens at the time when it was most needed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here