*Singer, songwriter and syndicated radio personality Keith Sweat shares his thoughts and advice on love and relationships in his first book, “Make it Last Forever: The Dos and Don’ts.” Sweat offers advice to anyone seeking suggestions on keeping their relationships fresh and exciting. “I have experienced just about all aspects of relationships,” said the singer. “I have had girlfriends, been married, been divorced, cheated on women, been cheated on by women, been in love when it really wasn’t love and been in love when it was true love.” Keith Sweat’s new book is scheduled to hit the bookshelves February 12.
*Tyrese Gibson has just signed on to retell the greatest story ever told. BlackFilm.com reports that Tyrese is set to star in Kasi Lemmons‘ musical, The Black Nativity. The crooner teased the good news on Instagram. “You are the circles you travel in,” Tyrese tweeted earlier this week. “I just landed one of the biggest roles and moments in my career.” Tyrese will be starring alongside Forest Whitaker, Angela Basset, Jennifer Hudson and Jacob Latimore. Production is set to begin by the end of the month.
*Rihanna will rock Atlantic City this coming spring. According to Revel’s Twitter account, the pop princess will perform on April 26 at the luxury casino and hotel. She’s the latest act to perform at the New Jersey hot spot. Others include Kanye West and Beyoncé.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here