*Singer, songwriter and syndicated radio personality Keith Sweat shares his thoughts and advice on love and relationships in his first book, “Make it Last Forever: The Dos and Don’ts.” Sweat offers advice to anyone seeking suggestions on keeping their relationships fresh and exciting. “I have experienced just about all aspects of relationships,” said the singer. “I have had girlfriends, been married, been divorced, cheated on women, been cheated on by women, been in love when it really wasn’t love and been in love when it was true love.” Keith Sweat’s new book is scheduled to hit the bookshelves February 12.
*Tyrese Gibson has just signed on to retell the greatest story ever told. BlackFilm.com reports that Tyrese is set to star in Kasi Lemmons‘ musical, The Black Nativity. The crooner teased the good news on Instagram. “You are the circles you travel in,” Tyrese tweeted earlier this week. “I just landed one of the biggest roles and moments in my career.” Tyrese will be starring alongside Forest Whitaker, Angela Basset, Jennifer Hudson and Jacob Latimore. Production is set to begin by the end of the month.
*Rihanna will rock Atlantic City this coming spring. According to Revel’s Twitter account, the pop princess will perform on April 26 at the luxury casino and hotel. She’s the latest act to perform at the New Jersey hot spot. Others include Kanye West and Beyoncé.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here