Since the word came out that Eve is dating a foreign white millionaire, somehow her name has gotten mixed up in tabloids, the latest saying she’s carrying his child.
She visited with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club and chatted about the rumor and her love for eating bad foods.
But she balances it with three helpings of a green drink that consists of cucumbers, lettuce, spinach and celery.
“I’m not pregnant yet, hopefully soon… Knock on wood. Maybe one day soon.”
Yes, motherhood is the goal, eventually and maybe one day she’ll have the privilege. And she doesn’t see herself slowing down a bit once having a baby or two.
“It will never hold you back. To me that’s the ultimate blessing. I’ve been blessed, but that’s the ultimate.”
One day she’ll watch a few little ones run around her mansion. But in the meantime, she’s back to making music. Finally releasing “She Bad Bad” late last year, Eve explained her label home had not been stable and getting back to music had always been her goal.
“I’ve been wanting to come back, it’s just that the situation hasn’t been right,” Eve explained. “Meaning my situation as far as label stuff, management, lawyers… Literally the whole situation.”
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here