Since the word came out that Eve is dating a foreign white millionaire, somehow her name has gotten mixed up in tabloids, the latest saying she’s carrying his child.
She visited with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club and chatted about the rumor and her love for eating bad foods.
But she balances it with three helpings of a green drink that consists of cucumbers, lettuce, spinach and celery.
“I’m not pregnant yet, hopefully soon… Knock on wood. Maybe one day soon.”
Yes, motherhood is the goal, eventually and maybe one day she’ll have the privilege. And she doesn’t see herself slowing down a bit once having a baby or two.
“It will never hold you back. To me that’s the ultimate blessing. I’ve been blessed, but that’s the ultimate.”
One day she’ll watch a few little ones run around her mansion. But in the meantime, she’s back to making music. Finally releasing “She Bad Bad” late last year, Eve explained her label home had not been stable and getting back to music had always been her goal.
“I’ve been wanting to come back, it’s just that the situation hasn’t been right,” Eve explained. “Meaning my situation as far as label stuff, management, lawyers… Literally the whole situation.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here