Since the word came out that Eve is dating a foreign white millionaire, somehow her name has gotten mixed up in tabloids, the latest saying she’s carrying his child.
She visited with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club and chatted about the rumor and her love for eating bad foods.
But she balances it with three helpings of a green drink that consists of cucumbers, lettuce, spinach and celery.
“I’m not pregnant yet, hopefully soon… Knock on wood. Maybe one day soon.”
Yes, motherhood is the goal, eventually and maybe one day she’ll have the privilege. And she doesn’t see herself slowing down a bit once having a baby or two.
“It will never hold you back. To me that’s the ultimate blessing. I’ve been blessed, but that’s the ultimate.”
One day she’ll watch a few little ones run around her mansion. But in the meantime, she’s back to making music. Finally releasing “She Bad Bad” late last year, Eve explained her label home had not been stable and getting back to music had always been her goal.
“I’ve been wanting to come back, it’s just that the situation hasn’t been right,” Eve explained. “Meaning my situation as far as label stuff, management, lawyers… Literally the whole situation.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here