Since the word came out that Eve is dating a foreign white millionaire, somehow her name has gotten mixed up in tabloids, the latest saying she’s carrying his child.
She visited with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club and chatted about the rumor and her love for eating bad foods.
But she balances it with three helpings of a green drink that consists of cucumbers, lettuce, spinach and celery.
“I’m not pregnant yet, hopefully soon… Knock on wood. Maybe one day soon.”
Yes, motherhood is the goal, eventually and maybe one day she’ll have the privilege. And she doesn’t see herself slowing down a bit once having a baby or two.
“It will never hold you back. To me that’s the ultimate blessing. I’ve been blessed, but that’s the ultimate.”
One day she’ll watch a few little ones run around her mansion. But in the meantime, she’s back to making music. Finally releasing “She Bad Bad” late last year, Eve explained her label home had not been stable and getting back to music had always been her goal.
“I’ve been wanting to come back, it’s just that the situation hasn’t been right,” Eve explained. “Meaning my situation as far as label stuff, management, lawyers… Literally the whole situation.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here