Since the word came out that Eve is dating a foreign white millionaire, somehow her name has gotten mixed up in tabloids, the latest saying she’s carrying his child.
She visited with Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club and chatted about the rumor and her love for eating bad foods.
But she balances it with three helpings of a green drink that consists of cucumbers, lettuce, spinach and celery.
“I’m not pregnant yet, hopefully soon… Knock on wood. Maybe one day soon.”
Yes, motherhood is the goal, eventually and maybe one day she’ll have the privilege. And she doesn’t see herself slowing down a bit once having a baby or two.
“It will never hold you back. To me that’s the ultimate blessing. I’ve been blessed, but that’s the ultimate.”
One day she’ll watch a few little ones run around her mansion. But in the meantime, she’s back to making music. Finally releasing “She Bad Bad” late last year, Eve explained her label home had not been stable and getting back to music had always been her goal.
“I’ve been wanting to come back, it’s just that the situation hasn’t been right,” Eve explained. “Meaning my situation as far as label stuff, management, lawyers… Literally the whole situation.”
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here