She’s been through a lot in this last year as a woman, a wife, a reality star, a brand, etc.
Now that she’s gone through hell and high water, she’s promising audiences will see a change in her in the next season of “Basketball Wives.”
As the year closes out, she told RumorFix.com that she had to withdraw from the spotlight for a while to deal with the madness in her own personal life.
But things are going to get better, she said.
“I just went away for a while and had to regroup and refocus,” she said. “I feel like I got another chance at life, I know that may sound crazy but that’s how I feel.”
Chad even appears renewed. He owned up to his actions and told ESPN he feels he deserves a second chance.
Evelyn, who isn’t bitter by the way, said she’s open to second tries.
“I do believe in second chances. I actually had someone ask me that recently, and I do. I’m not bitter, things happen and yeah, I do believe in second chances. I would want somebody to give me a second chances, and you never know.”
As far as the reality show, she promises things will be much more civilized, not just for her, but for the whole cast, the next season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Chris Angelo Word and Alfred Torregano's 'Optimal Nutrition': A Life Driven Story
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here