She’s been through a lot in this last year as a woman, a wife, a reality star, a brand, etc.
Now that she’s gone through hell and high water, she’s promising audiences will see a change in her in the next season of “Basketball Wives.”
As the year closes out, she told RumorFix.com that she had to withdraw from the spotlight for a while to deal with the madness in her own personal life.
But things are going to get better, she said.
“I just went away for a while and had to regroup and refocus,” she said. “I feel like I got another chance at life, I know that may sound crazy but that’s how I feel.”
Chad even appears renewed. He owned up to his actions and told ESPN he feels he deserves a second chance.
Evelyn, who isn’t bitter by the way, said she’s open to second tries.
“I do believe in second chances. I actually had someone ask me that recently, and I do. I’m not bitter, things happen and yeah, I do believe in second chances. I would want somebody to give me a second chances, and you never know.”
As far as the reality show, she promises things will be much more civilized, not just for her, but for the whole cast, the next season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Experience Fan Fest-The Future of Neo-Soul and Rap (PHOTOS)
- 'Have and Have Nots' Tyler Lepley Talks Growth, Humility & More
- Shaq's Family Lands Reality Show - TV PD Blasts LeBron for Cussin'
- Woman who Loathed Gun Control, Shoots Two Daughters to Death
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here