She’s been through a lot in this last year as a woman, a wife, a reality star, a brand, etc.
Now that she’s gone through hell and high water, she’s promising audiences will see a change in her in the next season of “Basketball Wives.”
As the year closes out, she told RumorFix.com that she had to withdraw from the spotlight for a while to deal with the madness in her own personal life.
But things are going to get better, she said.
“I just went away for a while and had to regroup and refocus,” she said. “I feel like I got another chance at life, I know that may sound crazy but that’s how I feel.”
Chad even appears renewed. He owned up to his actions and told ESPN he feels he deserves a second chance.
Evelyn, who isn’t bitter by the way, said she’s open to second tries.
“I do believe in second chances. I actually had someone ask me that recently, and I do. I’m not bitter, things happen and yeah, I do believe in second chances. I would want somebody to give me a second chances, and you never know.”
As far as the reality show, she promises things will be much more civilized, not just for her, but for the whole cast, the next season.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here