She’s been through a lot and it’s definitely changed her, apparently for the better. Like many, she’s made her mistakes (some not as bad as hers, but we’re not here to judge). She’s making it right and telling the world she’s sorry.
A fan sent her message via Twitter, asking her if she regrets anything.
Her quick response was, “Throwing a bottle at Kenya [Bell].”
This wasn’t the first time she admitted wrong against Kenya in particular. Last year in June, Evelyn told VH1, “One of my biggest regrets is the altercation with Kenya, I feel like that whole situation went too far.
“I could have hurt her or one of my cast mates. You know, you get caught up in the moment. That’s one of the things I regret the most.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here