She’s been through a lot and it’s definitely changed her, apparently for the better. Like many, she’s made her mistakes (some not as bad as hers, but we’re not here to judge). She’s making it right and telling the world she’s sorry.
A fan sent her message via Twitter, asking her if she regrets anything.
Her quick response was, “Throwing a bottle at Kenya [Bell].”
This wasn’t the first time she admitted wrong against Kenya in particular. Last year in June, Evelyn told VH1, “One of my biggest regrets is the altercation with Kenya, I feel like that whole situation went too far.
“I could have hurt her or one of my cast mates. You know, you get caught up in the moment. That’s one of the things I regret the most.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here