She’s been through a lot and it’s definitely changed her, apparently for the better. Like many, she’s made her mistakes (some not as bad as hers, but we’re not here to judge). She’s making it right and telling the world she’s sorry.
A fan sent her message via Twitter, asking her if she regrets anything.
Her quick response was, “Throwing a bottle at Kenya [Bell].”
This wasn’t the first time she admitted wrong against Kenya in particular. Last year in June, Evelyn told VH1, “One of my biggest regrets is the altercation with Kenya, I feel like that whole situation went too far.
“I could have hurt her or one of my cast mates. You know, you get caught up in the moment. That’s one of the things I regret the most.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here