She’s been through a lot and it’s definitely changed her, apparently for the better. Like many, she’s made her mistakes (some not as bad as hers, but we’re not here to judge). She’s making it right and telling the world she’s sorry.
A fan sent her message via Twitter, asking her if she regrets anything.
Her quick response was, “Throwing a bottle at Kenya [Bell].”
This wasn’t the first time she admitted wrong against Kenya in particular. Last year in June, Evelyn told VH1, “One of my biggest regrets is the altercation with Kenya, I feel like that whole situation went too far.
“I could have hurt her or one of my cast mates. You know, you get caught up in the moment. That’s one of the things I regret the most.”
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here