The Miami Heat player, who is currently dating Gabrielle Union, has been embroiled in an ongoing legal spat with Siohvaughn, the mother of his two sons, since their split in 2007.
The NBA star was awarded custody of the boys in 2011, but Siohvaughn has now filed legal papers accusing him of failing to keep up with the medication needed to control the kids’ asthma.
In the papers, obtained by TMZ.com, Siohvaughn alleges her former partner has “never obtained any asthma inhalers or asthma nebuliser machines for the children since… he was awarded… custody on March 11, 2011.”
The website reports she wants the court to order him to be more attentive and amend her visitation rights over claims Dwyane hasn’t been adhering to the guidelines set out for her time with the children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here