The Miami Heat player, who is currently dating Gabrielle Union, has been embroiled in an ongoing legal spat with Siohvaughn, the mother of his two sons, since their split in 2007.
The NBA star was awarded custody of the boys in 2011, but Siohvaughn has now filed legal papers accusing him of failing to keep up with the medication needed to control the kids’ asthma.
In the papers, obtained by TMZ.com, Siohvaughn alleges her former partner has “never obtained any asthma inhalers or asthma nebuliser machines for the children since… he was awarded… custody on March 11, 2011.”
The website reports she wants the court to order him to be more attentive and amend her visitation rights over claims Dwyane hasn’t been adhering to the guidelines set out for her time with the children.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here