The Miami Heat player, who is currently dating Gabrielle Union, has been embroiled in an ongoing legal spat with Siohvaughn, the mother of his two sons, since their split in 2007.
The NBA star was awarded custody of the boys in 2011, but Siohvaughn has now filed legal papers accusing him of failing to keep up with the medication needed to control the kids’ asthma.
In the papers, obtained by TMZ.com, Siohvaughn alleges her former partner has “never obtained any asthma inhalers or asthma nebuliser machines for the children since… he was awarded… custody on March 11, 2011.”
The website reports she wants the court to order him to be more attentive and amend her visitation rights over claims Dwyane hasn’t been adhering to the guidelines set out for her time with the children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here