The Miami Heat player, who is currently dating Gabrielle Union, has been embroiled in an ongoing legal spat with Siohvaughn, the mother of his two sons, since their split in 2007.
The NBA star was awarded custody of the boys in 2011, but Siohvaughn has now filed legal papers accusing him of failing to keep up with the medication needed to control the kids’ asthma.
In the papers, obtained by TMZ.com, Siohvaughn alleges her former partner has “never obtained any asthma inhalers or asthma nebuliser machines for the children since… he was awarded… custody on March 11, 2011.”
The website reports she wants the court to order him to be more attentive and amend her visitation rights over claims Dwyane hasn’t been adhering to the guidelines set out for her time with the children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here