The Miami Heat player, who is currently dating Gabrielle Union, has been embroiled in an ongoing legal spat with Siohvaughn, the mother of his two sons, since their split in 2007.
The NBA star was awarded custody of the boys in 2011, but Siohvaughn has now filed legal papers accusing him of failing to keep up with the medication needed to control the kids’ asthma.
In the papers, obtained by TMZ.com, Siohvaughn alleges her former partner has “never obtained any asthma inhalers or asthma nebuliser machines for the children since… he was awarded… custody on March 11, 2011.”
The website reports she wants the court to order him to be more attentive and amend her visitation rights over claims Dwyane hasn’t been adhering to the guidelines set out for her time with the children.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship (EUR Exclusive)
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here