*Chances are, if you’re a fan of Basketball Wives, you probably can’t wait until the new season airs.
And if you’re like me, the best that you can do in the meantime, is put the pieces together (about the pending season), by stalking their twitter and instagram accounts.
Recently, our partner, theJasmineBrand.com, caught up with Evelyn Lozada, one of the show’s break-out stars and chatted with her about what her relationship is like these days with Iyanla Vanzant, if her ex-husband Ochocinco ever considered counseling with Iyanla, her new line (Vida Lux) with Teresa Caldwell (Bow Wow’s mama) and what she’s looking for in the love department (after having such a public relationship). Peep a few excerpts below.
On what her relationship is like now with Iyanla Vanzant:
She has been such a blessing to me. We recently talked over text. She has just really helped me through my whole process. She just really helped me open my eyes to things that you don’t think about, or things growing up that effect you today. She’s been great and she came at a time in my life when I really needed some type of guidance. It made say, ‘Why am I the way I am?’ Why am I so angry and why do I accept the things that I accept. She’s just been great.
On if there’s been discussions about her ex- husband, Ochocinco, having a therapy session with Iyanla:
I know that his people were interested and there were talks, but I don’t know if that is ever going to happen.
On dealing with criticism:
I’m so use to it, I’m so use to controversy so if there isn’t any I feel a certain way. I’ve grown to have thick skin. I’ve grown to know everybody’s going to have an opinion and I’ve been called every name in the book.
On if she’s open to marriage again and what she’s looking for her in a future husband:
I just really want my future husband, very God fearing. That is something that is really important to me especially the last eight months.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for the full video interview.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here