*Chances are, if you’re a fan of Basketball Wives, you probably can’t wait until the new season airs.
And if you’re like me, the best that you can do in the meantime, is put the pieces together (about the pending season), by stalking their twitter and instagram accounts.
Recently, our partner, theJasmineBrand.com, caught up with Evelyn Lozada, one of the show’s break-out stars and chatted with her about what her relationship is like these days with Iyanla Vanzant, if her ex-husband Ochocinco ever considered counseling with Iyanla, her new line (Vida Lux) with Teresa Caldwell (Bow Wow’s mama) and what she’s looking for in the love department (after having such a public relationship). Peep a few excerpts below.
On what her relationship is like now with Iyanla Vanzant:
She has been such a blessing to me. We recently talked over text. She has just really helped me through my whole process. She just really helped me open my eyes to things that you don’t think about, or things growing up that effect you today. She’s been great and she came at a time in my life when I really needed some type of guidance. It made say, ‘Why am I the way I am?’ Why am I so angry and why do I accept the things that I accept. She’s just been great.
On if there’s been discussions about her ex- husband, Ochocinco, having a therapy session with Iyanla:
I know that his people were interested and there were talks, but I don’t know if that is ever going to happen.
On dealing with criticism:
I’m so use to it, I’m so use to controversy so if there isn’t any I feel a certain way. I’ve grown to have thick skin. I’ve grown to know everybody’s going to have an opinion and I’ve been called every name in the book.
On if she’s open to marriage again and what she’s looking for her in a future husband:
I just really want my future husband, very God fearing. That is something that is really important to me especially the last eight months.
Visit theJasmineBrand.com for the full video interview.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here