Well the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is proposing making free WiFi available to everyone. But, the only supporters they have for the major move is Google and Microsoft.
But, that’s a good start! The wireless companies, as you might have guessed, are strongly fighting the measure.
American consumers would finally win with the many advantages opening up the wireless airwaves would allow.
So many of us are paying $50 per month or more just to have a hot spot on our laptops and other devices, at-home internet, and data packages for our cell phones. Who wouldn’t want to be the recipient of those monthly savings?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here