Well the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is proposing making free WiFi available to everyone. But, the only supporters they have for the major move is Google and Microsoft.
But, that’s a good start! The wireless companies, as you might have guessed, are strongly fighting the measure.
American consumers would finally win with the many advantages opening up the wireless airwaves would allow.
So many of us are paying $50 per month or more just to have a hot spot on our laptops and other devices, at-home internet, and data packages for our cell phones. Who wouldn’t want to be the recipient of those monthly savings?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here