The Chrysalis line of lingerie has been developed for the transgender women by transgender women. According to The Daily Beast, the lingerie line, while it has been in existence since summer 2011, it will fully relaunch the line in May of this year.
The lingerie line was developed by Cy Lauz, an interior designer and fashion stylist, who made his transition into a woman in 2006, found a lack of undergarments that supported that transition. Lauz collaborated with Simone Tobias, who was also a transwoman, but also a creative director for a menswear company.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here