The Chrysalis line of lingerie has been developed for the transgender women by transgender women. According to The Daily Beast, the lingerie line, while it has been in existence since summer 2011, it will fully relaunch the line in May of this year.
The lingerie line was developed by Cy Lauz, an interior designer and fashion stylist, who made his transition into a woman in 2006, found a lack of undergarments that supported that transition. Lauz collaborated with Simone Tobias, who was also a transwoman, but also a creative director for a menswear company.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Demolition of Aretha Franklin’s Birth Home Postponed
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here