The Chrysalis line of lingerie has been developed for the transgender women by transgender women. According to The Daily Beast, the lingerie line, while it has been in existence since summer 2011, it will fully relaunch the line in May of this year.
The lingerie line was developed by Cy Lauz, an interior designer and fashion stylist, who made his transition into a woman in 2006, found a lack of undergarments that supported that transition. Lauz collaborated with Simone Tobias, who was also a transwoman, but also a creative director for a menswear company.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here