*NBC has released the first teaser for its midseason drama “Hannibal,” which features Laurence Fishburne and premieres April 4 in the Thursday 10 p.m. slot.
Mads Mikkelsen takes on the role of Dr. Hannibal Lecter opposite Hugh Dancy as FBI criminal profiler Will Graham, based on the characters from Thomas Harris’s novel “Red Dragon.”
Fishurne, in his first series role since CBS’ ‘CSI,” will play Jack Crawford, head of the FBI Behavioral Sciences Unit, and Graham’s boss.
Caroline Dhavernas and Gillian Anderson also appear in the series which has a 13 episode first season order, reports Deadline.com.
David Slade (“Hard Candy,” “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse”) executive produced and directed the pilot. According to Screenrant, “the series’ first season will take the characters back to a more civilized time, when Graham saw Lecter as more of a mentor and less of a cannibalistic murderer with a penchant for organ meat and Chianti.”
Watch the teaser below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here