*Essence has seen the reigns of power change from hand to hand to hand ever since Susan Taylor gave up the helm.
But, with the change of power comes a change of vision, thus the internal turbulence that we’ve seen at Essence that affects the readers.
But former Editor-in-Chief of Essence Angela Burt-Murray, has carved out a part of the web for her “CocoaFab.com” site where women of color can see news from their perspective, according to Calming Corners.
The site “covers everything from pop culture, celebrity news, style, and beauty.” The site also boasts CocoaTV where news and helpful information is provided via video.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here