*Essence has seen the reigns of power change from hand to hand to hand ever since Susan Taylor gave up the helm.
But, with the change of power comes a change of vision, thus the internal turbulence that we’ve seen at Essence that affects the readers.
But former Editor-in-Chief of Essence Angela Burt-Murray, has carved out a part of the web for her “CocoaFab.com” site where women of color can see news from their perspective, according to Calming Corners.
The site “covers everything from pop culture, celebrity news, style, and beauty.” The site also boasts CocoaTV where news and helpful information is provided via video.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here