*Frank Ocean may be relocating to Shanghai after the Grammy Awards this weekend to take a break from music while completing his first novel.
The singer will be performing at the Grammys on Sunday while hoping to win at least one of his six nominations, but he told the New York Times that his post-awards plans include travelling to “remote locations” over the next two years to record a follow-up to his critically-acclaimed debut album, “Channel Orange,” while writing his first novel.
Explaining his plans after the Grammys on Feb. 10, the singer told the newspaper: “[I plan to write] in remote locations for the next two years. I’ve started writing the book. You can say that. It’s fiction, and it’s about brothers. That’s all I’m going to say.”
While most of his music deals with the issue of heartbreak and other kinds of suffering, Frank says fans can expect perhaps more of a lighter tone in his book. “I hope not to define myself by suffering. I don’t worry about where [the inspiration] will come from,” Frank said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here