*Frank Ocean may be relocating to Shanghai after the Grammy Awards this weekend to take a break from music while completing his first novel.
The singer will be performing at the Grammys on Sunday while hoping to win at least one of his six nominations, but he told the New York Times that his post-awards plans include travelling to “remote locations” over the next two years to record a follow-up to his critically-acclaimed debut album, “Channel Orange,” while writing his first novel.
Explaining his plans after the Grammys on Feb. 10, the singer told the newspaper: “[I plan to write] in remote locations for the next two years. I’ve started writing the book. You can say that. It’s fiction, and it’s about brothers. That’s all I’m going to say.”
While most of his music deals with the issue of heartbreak and other kinds of suffering, Frank says fans can expect perhaps more of a lighter tone in his book. “I hope not to define myself by suffering. I don’t worry about where [the inspiration] will come from,” Frank said.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here