According to reports obtained by TMZ, Chris Brown threatened to shoot the out-singer and then someone called him a “f*ggot.”
That’s just mean, and could turn into a hate crime situation.
Frank told police his attacker punched him in the face, while his goons helped jump him.
The police report details that Frank suffered a cut to his right index finger and cut on his left temple. Though he refused medical treatment at the scene, he was later taken to the hospital.
Frank came out last year, sharing that he has had a romantic relationship with a man. Since his reveal, the singer has received both support and criticism from fans and industry peers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here