According to reports obtained by TMZ, Chris Brown threatened to shoot the out-singer and then someone called him a “f*ggot.”
That’s just mean, and could turn into a hate crime situation.
Frank told police his attacker punched him in the face, while his goons helped jump him.
The police report details that Frank suffered a cut to his right index finger and cut on his left temple. Though he refused medical treatment at the scene, he was later taken to the hospital.
Frank came out last year, sharing that he has had a romantic relationship with a man. Since his reveal, the singer has received both support and criticism from fans and industry peers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here