According to reports obtained by TMZ, Chris Brown threatened to shoot the out-singer and then someone called him a “f*ggot.”
That’s just mean, and could turn into a hate crime situation.
Frank told police his attacker punched him in the face, while his goons helped jump him.
The police report details that Frank suffered a cut to his right index finger and cut on his left temple. Though he refused medical treatment at the scene, he was later taken to the hospital.
Frank came out last year, sharing that he has had a romantic relationship with a man. Since his reveal, the singer has received both support and criticism from fans and industry peers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here