According to reports obtained by TMZ, Chris Brown threatened to shoot the out-singer and then someone called him a “f*ggot.”
That’s just mean, and could turn into a hate crime situation.
Frank told police his attacker punched him in the face, while his goons helped jump him.
The police report details that Frank suffered a cut to his right index finger and cut on his left temple. Though he refused medical treatment at the scene, he was later taken to the hospital.
Frank came out last year, sharing that he has had a romantic relationship with a man. Since his reveal, the singer has received both support and criticism from fans and industry peers.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here