According to reports obtained by TMZ, Chris Brown threatened to shoot the out-singer and then someone called him a “f*ggot.”
That’s just mean, and could turn into a hate crime situation.
Frank told police his attacker punched him in the face, while his goons helped jump him.
The police report details that Frank suffered a cut to his right index finger and cut on his left temple. Though he refused medical treatment at the scene, he was later taken to the hospital.
Frank came out last year, sharing that he has had a romantic relationship with a man. Since his reveal, the singer has received both support and criticism from fans and industry peers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here