The singer told BBC Radio 1 host, Zane Lowe that he’s nearly finished with the new project.
“It’s another cohesive thing, bordering on a concept record again,” he said. “At the end of Channel Orange, there’s ‘Golden Girl,’ and it’s this beach scene. And I kind of want it to extend that feel into the next record all together, kind of make it that theme.”
To get a little inspiration along with a beautiful view, he plans to escape to Bora Bora (or some place like it) to finish up.
“I put a studio in my house but it’s all in road cases,” said Ocean. “I’m going to take it all to the beach . . . and work for a few weeks.”
Since there’s more to the project, there’s still room for some great collaborations, including some work with Pharrell and Danger Mouse (behind the scenes).
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here