The singer told BBC Radio 1 host, Zane Lowe that he’s nearly finished with the new project.
“It’s another cohesive thing, bordering on a concept record again,” he said. “At the end of Channel Orange, there’s ‘Golden Girl,’ and it’s this beach scene. And I kind of want it to extend that feel into the next record all together, kind of make it that theme.”
To get a little inspiration along with a beautiful view, he plans to escape to Bora Bora (or some place like it) to finish up.
“I put a studio in my house but it’s all in road cases,” said Ocean. “I’m going to take it all to the beach . . . and work for a few weeks.”
Since there’s more to the project, there’s still room for some great collaborations, including some work with Pharrell and Danger Mouse (behind the scenes).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here