The singer told BBC Radio 1 host, Zane Lowe that he’s nearly finished with the new project.
“It’s another cohesive thing, bordering on a concept record again,” he said. “At the end of Channel Orange, there’s ‘Golden Girl,’ and it’s this beach scene. And I kind of want it to extend that feel into the next record all together, kind of make it that theme.”
To get a little inspiration along with a beautiful view, he plans to escape to Bora Bora (or some place like it) to finish up.
“I put a studio in my house but it’s all in road cases,” said Ocean. “I’m going to take it all to the beach . . . and work for a few weeks.”
Since there’s more to the project, there’s still room for some great collaborations, including some work with Pharrell and Danger Mouse (behind the scenes).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here