The singer told BBC Radio 1 host, Zane Lowe that he’s nearly finished with the new project.
“It’s another cohesive thing, bordering on a concept record again,” he said. “At the end of Channel Orange, there’s ‘Golden Girl,’ and it’s this beach scene. And I kind of want it to extend that feel into the next record all together, kind of make it that theme.”
To get a little inspiration along with a beautiful view, he plans to escape to Bora Bora (or some place like it) to finish up.
“I put a studio in my house but it’s all in road cases,” said Ocean. “I’m going to take it all to the beach . . . and work for a few weeks.”
Since there’s more to the project, there’s still room for some great collaborations, including some work with Pharrell and Danger Mouse (behind the scenes).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here