The singer told BBC Radio 1 host, Zane Lowe that he’s nearly finished with the new project.
“It’s another cohesive thing, bordering on a concept record again,” he said. “At the end of Channel Orange, there’s ‘Golden Girl,’ and it’s this beach scene. And I kind of want it to extend that feel into the next record all together, kind of make it that theme.”
To get a little inspiration along with a beautiful view, he plans to escape to Bora Bora (or some place like it) to finish up.
“I put a studio in my house but it’s all in road cases,” said Ocean. “I’m going to take it all to the beach . . . and work for a few weeks.”
Since there’s more to the project, there’s still room for some great collaborations, including some work with Pharrell and Danger Mouse (behind the scenes).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here