*When you’re First Lady Michelle Obama, you can’t go on the Jimmy Fallon show, and just post up on the couch and chat.
Nope, you gotta do a skit with the crazy guy and you gotta move. Actually that’s why she was there in the first place (Friday night), to promote her “Let’s Move” fitness agenda.
Sooo, since she was in the house, in only made sense that she and Fallon show off their dance moves. And boy did the ever. With Fallon crossed-dressed as a suburban Mom, they did a skit called “The Evolution of Mom Dancing”
Check ’em out as they do several dances including the “Out of Sync Electric Slide” and “Just The Hands Part of ‘Single Ladies.’” They were step for step doing all the afore mentioned moves, well for the most part as you will see. But when FLOTUS busted her “Dougie” moves, Fallon knew it was over. 🙂
Watch the funny below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here