In an interview with theYBF, Brittni Mealy (pictured) says he’s a deadbeat and basically doesn’t respect women.
She told the site that as soon as he got signed, he started acting brand new and dropped her and went on to the next.
But before their relationship finally ended, he left a trail of stank.
According to Brittni, he apparently cursed out her mother.
The two met at an Atlanta club where she was an exotic dancer in 2009 (a terrible backdrop to an even more tragic story). They became inseparable friends and eventually developed a relationship. They got a place together and eventually got pregnant.
“Of course it started off perfect, we spent everyday together,” she said. “Whatever I wanted he gave me, it was almost too good to be true! He swept me off my feet, he was my world and I was his. He made me smile (even on the inside), we were best friends! I thought it would never end.”
But with his success came the cheating and problems.
Eventually their worlds collided and the relationship was over.
Now he’s out there, doing his thing and dating Ciara. Brittni says she’s not jealous, but just wants him to step up and be a good father.
Check out the full interview at theYBF.com.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here