In an interview with theYBF, Brittni Mealy (pictured) says he’s a deadbeat and basically doesn’t respect women.
She told the site that as soon as he got signed, he started acting brand new and dropped her and went on to the next.
But before their relationship finally ended, he left a trail of stank.
According to Brittni, he apparently cursed out her mother.
The two met at an Atlanta club where she was an exotic dancer in 2009 (a terrible backdrop to an even more tragic story). They became inseparable friends and eventually developed a relationship. They got a place together and eventually got pregnant.
“Of course it started off perfect, we spent everyday together,” she said. “Whatever I wanted he gave me, it was almost too good to be true! He swept me off my feet, he was my world and I was his. He made me smile (even on the inside), we were best friends! I thought it would never end.”
But with his success came the cheating and problems.
Eventually their worlds collided and the relationship was over.
Now he’s out there, doing his thing and dating Ciara. Brittni says she’s not jealous, but just wants him to step up and be a good father.
Check out the full interview at theYBF.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here