Ol’ Ted isn’t known to be a quiet church mouse on any issue he thinks needs a good strong voice. He’ll be the guest of Texas Tea Party/GOP Rep. Steve Stockman for the address – yes, they make a great combo.
In a press release obtained by Politico, Stockman stated:
“I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama. After the Address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say.”
Since Obama’s been in office, Ted’s been an anti-Obama spokesperson, drawing a lot of attention, from both the media and federal government, for his controversial statements and positions. Nugent drew the Secret Service’s attention when he told an audience attending an April 2012 National Rifle Association convention that “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
If we were President Obama, we’d keep one eye on the teleprompter and one the nitwit ‘case he is a certified fool.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here