Ol’ Ted isn’t known to be a quiet church mouse on any issue he thinks needs a good strong voice. He’ll be the guest of Texas Tea Party/GOP Rep. Steve Stockman for the address – yes, they make a great combo.
In a press release obtained by Politico, Stockman stated:
“I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama. After the Address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say.”
Since Obama’s been in office, Ted’s been an anti-Obama spokesperson, drawing a lot of attention, from both the media and federal government, for his controversial statements and positions. Nugent drew the Secret Service’s attention when he told an audience attending an April 2012 National Rifle Association convention that “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
If we were President Obama, we’d keep one eye on the teleprompter and one the nitwit ‘case he is a certified fool.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here