Ol’ Ted isn’t known to be a quiet church mouse on any issue he thinks needs a good strong voice. He’ll be the guest of Texas Tea Party/GOP Rep. Steve Stockman for the address – yes, they make a great combo.
In a press release obtained by Politico, Stockman stated:
“I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama. After the Address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say.”
Since Obama’s been in office, Ted’s been an anti-Obama spokesperson, drawing a lot of attention, from both the media and federal government, for his controversial statements and positions. Nugent drew the Secret Service’s attention when he told an audience attending an April 2012 National Rifle Association convention that “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
If we were President Obama, we’d keep one eye on the teleprompter and one the nitwit ‘case he is a certified fool.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here