Ol’ Ted isn’t known to be a quiet church mouse on any issue he thinks needs a good strong voice. He’ll be the guest of Texas Tea Party/GOP Rep. Steve Stockman for the address – yes, they make a great combo.
In a press release obtained by Politico, Stockman stated:
“I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama. After the Address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say.”
Since Obama’s been in office, Ted’s been an anti-Obama spokesperson, drawing a lot of attention, from both the media and federal government, for his controversial statements and positions. Nugent drew the Secret Service’s attention when he told an audience attending an April 2012 National Rifle Association convention that “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
If we were President Obama, we’d keep one eye on the teleprompter and one the nitwit ‘case he is a certified fool.
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here