Ol’ Ted isn’t known to be a quiet church mouse on any issue he thinks needs a good strong voice. He’ll be the guest of Texas Tea Party/GOP Rep. Steve Stockman for the address – yes, they make a great combo.
In a press release obtained by Politico, Stockman stated:
“I am excited to have a patriot like Ted Nugent joining me in the House Chamber to hear from President Obama. After the Address I’m sure Ted will have plenty to say.”
Since Obama’s been in office, Ted’s been an anti-Obama spokesperson, drawing a lot of attention, from both the media and federal government, for his controversial statements and positions. Nugent drew the Secret Service’s attention when he told an audience attending an April 2012 National Rifle Association convention that “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
If we were President Obama, we’d keep one eye on the teleprompter and one the nitwit ‘case he is a certified fool.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here