*Beyoncé didn’t do it! Her over the top performance didn’t kill the lights at the Superdome Sunday night.
But the blackout was incredibly close after the singer’s bootylicious showdown. (By the way, who looked better between Bey, Kelly and Michelle?)
Anyway, the power outage delayed the game 34 minutes, causing a bit of a stir in the dome. Beyoncé was blamed for it of course, but officials say she had nothing to do with, well at least there’s no proof.
“There’s no indication at all that this was caused by the halftime show,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. ”Absolutely none. I know that’s been out there, to say that Beyoncé’s halftime show had anything to do with it. That’s not the case from anything we have at this point.”
Before the entire event kicked off, organizers were sure to fool-proof the hard-wiring, and powered the half-time show using a separate generator.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here