*Beyoncé didn’t do it! Her over the top performance didn’t kill the lights at the Superdome Sunday night.
But the blackout was incredibly close after the singer’s bootylicious showdown. (By the way, who looked better between Bey, Kelly and Michelle?)
Anyway, the power outage delayed the game 34 minutes, causing a bit of a stir in the dome. Beyoncé was blamed for it of course, but officials say she had nothing to do with, well at least there’s no proof.
“There’s no indication at all that this was caused by the halftime show,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. ”Absolutely none. I know that’s been out there, to say that Beyoncé’s halftime show had anything to do with it. That’s not the case from anything we have at this point.”
Before the entire event kicked off, organizers were sure to fool-proof the hard-wiring, and powered the half-time show using a separate generator.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here