*Beyoncé didn’t do it! Her over the top performance didn’t kill the lights at the Superdome Sunday night.
But the blackout was incredibly close after the singer’s bootylicious showdown. (By the way, who looked better between Bey, Kelly and Michelle?)
Anyway, the power outage delayed the game 34 minutes, causing a bit of a stir in the dome. Beyoncé was blamed for it of course, but officials say she had nothing to do with, well at least there’s no proof.
“There’s no indication at all that this was caused by the halftime show,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. ”Absolutely none. I know that’s been out there, to say that Beyoncé’s halftime show had anything to do with it. That’s not the case from anything we have at this point.”
Before the entire event kicked off, organizers were sure to fool-proof the hard-wiring, and powered the half-time show using a separate generator.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here