*Beyoncé didn’t do it! Her over the top performance didn’t kill the lights at the Superdome Sunday night.
But the blackout was incredibly close after the singer’s bootylicious showdown. (By the way, who looked better between Bey, Kelly and Michelle?)
Anyway, the power outage delayed the game 34 minutes, causing a bit of a stir in the dome. Beyoncé was blamed for it of course, but officials say she had nothing to do with, well at least there’s no proof.
“There’s no indication at all that this was caused by the halftime show,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. ”Absolutely none. I know that’s been out there, to say that Beyoncé’s halftime show had anything to do with it. That’s not the case from anything we have at this point.”
Before the entire event kicked off, organizers were sure to fool-proof the hard-wiring, and powered the half-time show using a separate generator.
- Celebs You Wish You Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here