*Beyoncé didn’t do it! Her over the top performance didn’t kill the lights at the Superdome Sunday night.
But the blackout was incredibly close after the singer’s bootylicious showdown. (By the way, who looked better between Bey, Kelly and Michelle?)
Anyway, the power outage delayed the game 34 minutes, causing a bit of a stir in the dome. Beyoncé was blamed for it of course, but officials say she had nothing to do with, well at least there’s no proof.
“There’s no indication at all that this was caused by the halftime show,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. ”Absolutely none. I know that’s been out there, to say that Beyoncé’s halftime show had anything to do with it. That’s not the case from anything we have at this point.”
Before the entire event kicked off, organizers were sure to fool-proof the hard-wiring, and powered the half-time show using a separate generator.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here