*When reading the news these days, we feel like the world has sunk into some sort of morality and/or integrity vacuum that is also sucking the hope out of us.
That’s why when even the smallest moments of courageous love is extended from one to another, we applaud and we applaud loud!
Billy Ray Harris is a homeless man that often takes up residence underneath a bridge. He was on the street asking for donations when Sarah Darling came by and emptied her change purse into his donation cup.
Well, she didn’t just give him her change, she mistakenly threw in her engagement ring, according to CNN.
She went back to find him, but he was gone. When she came back the next day though, he was there:
“I asked him … ‘I don’t know if you remember me, but I think I gave you something that’s very precious to me,’ and he says, ‘Was it a ring? Yeah, I have it, I kept it for you,’” Darling said.
Obviously, the ring is worth much more to her than money and both her and her husband showed their gratitude by setting up a donation site for Harris that has raised $95,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here