*NASCAR is known as a white male-dominated sport.
But, with Danica Patrick making her mark in NASCAR for women and Darrell Wallace Jr. breaking racial barriers in the sport, maybe things will change in the next 50 years.
But some people won’t be changing even that soon.
Fox sportscaster and TV personality Erin Andrews, was trying desperately to navigate the crowd with her camera crew at this weekend’s Daytona 500 in hopes of getting an interview with Danica Patrick (who finished in 8th place).
But rather than getting to Patrick, who does she bump into but 50 Cent.
The meeting between Andrews and 50 Cent was a bit of an awkward collision that spoke a thousand words. 50 Cent went in to kiss Andrews and she head juked him trying to avoid his lips.
The end result was a kiss on her cheek, but the encounter didn’t stop there.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here