*NASCAR is known as a white male-dominated sport.
But, with Danica Patrick making her mark in NASCAR for women and Darrell Wallace Jr. breaking racial barriers in the sport, maybe things will change in the next 50 years.
But some people won’t be changing even that soon.
Fox sportscaster and TV personality Erin Andrews, was trying desperately to navigate the crowd with her camera crew at this weekend’s Daytona 500 in hopes of getting an interview with Danica Patrick (who finished in 8th place).
But rather than getting to Patrick, who does she bump into but 50 Cent.
The meeting between Andrews and 50 Cent was a bit of an awkward collision that spoke a thousand words. 50 Cent went in to kiss Andrews and she head juked him trying to avoid his lips.
The end result was a kiss on her cheek, but the encounter didn’t stop there.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here