*NASCAR is known as a white male-dominated sport.
But, with Danica Patrick making her mark in NASCAR for women and Darrell Wallace Jr. breaking racial barriers in the sport, maybe things will change in the next 50 years.
But some people won’t be changing even that soon.
Fox sportscaster and TV personality Erin Andrews, was trying desperately to navigate the crowd with her camera crew at this weekend’s Daytona 500 in hopes of getting an interview with Danica Patrick (who finished in 8th place).
But rather than getting to Patrick, who does she bump into but 50 Cent.
The meeting between Andrews and 50 Cent was a bit of an awkward collision that spoke a thousand words. 50 Cent went in to kiss Andrews and she head juked him trying to avoid his lips.
The end result was a kiss on her cheek, but the encounter didn’t stop there.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Nigga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here