*NASCAR is known as a white male-dominated sport.
But, with Danica Patrick making her mark in NASCAR for women and Darrell Wallace Jr. breaking racial barriers in the sport, maybe things will change in the next 50 years.
But some people won’t be changing even that soon.
Fox sportscaster and TV personality Erin Andrews, was trying desperately to navigate the crowd with her camera crew at this weekend’s Daytona 500 in hopes of getting an interview with Danica Patrick (who finished in 8th place).
But rather than getting to Patrick, who does she bump into but 50 Cent.
The meeting between Andrews and 50 Cent was a bit of an awkward collision that spoke a thousand words. 50 Cent went in to kiss Andrews and she head juked him trying to avoid his lips.
The end result was a kiss on her cheek, but the encounter didn’t stop there.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here