*Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are the proud parents of a baby boy.
The couple on Thursday welcomed Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, the first child for the rapper, 25, and his model fiancée, 29.
“Happy Birthday Sebastian ‘The Bash’ Taylor Thomaz!!! Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world,” tweeted Wiz (real name Cameron Thomaz)
Celebrity friends of the couple took to Twitter to congratulate the pair on the new bundle of joy.
“Mazel tov on your new bundle of joy,” Larry King wrote, while music mogul Russell Simmons Tweeted, “Congratulations Wiz & Amber.”
Amber (former flame of Kanye West), became engaged to Wiz in March 2012, and confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here