*Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are the proud parents of a baby boy.
The couple on Thursday welcomed Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, the first child for the rapper, 25, and his model fiancée, 29.
“Happy Birthday Sebastian ‘The Bash’ Taylor Thomaz!!! Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world,” tweeted Wiz (real name Cameron Thomaz)
Celebrity friends of the couple took to Twitter to congratulate the pair on the new bundle of joy.
“Mazel tov on your new bundle of joy,” Larry King wrote, while music mogul Russell Simmons Tweeted, “Congratulations Wiz & Amber.”
Amber (former flame of Kanye West), became engaged to Wiz in March 2012, and confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here