*Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are the proud parents of a baby boy.
The couple on Thursday welcomed Sebastian Taylor Thomaz, the first child for the rapper, 25, and his model fiancée, 29.
“Happy Birthday Sebastian ‘The Bash’ Taylor Thomaz!!! Everyone welcome this perfect young man into the world,” tweeted Wiz (real name Cameron Thomaz)
Celebrity friends of the couple took to Twitter to congratulate the pair on the new bundle of joy.
“Mazel tov on your new bundle of joy,” Larry King wrote, while music mogul Russell Simmons Tweeted, “Congratulations Wiz & Amber.”
Amber (former flame of Kanye West), became engaged to Wiz in March 2012, and confirmed her pregnancy at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in September.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here