*Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson And Catherine Zeta-Jones will join the cast of “Les Miserables” for a tribute to the movie musicals of the last decade at Sunday’s Academy Awards.
“Dreamgirls” star Hudson and “Chicago” standout Zeta-Jones will hit the stage with Academy Award winner Russell Crowe and his “Les Mis” co-stars Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks and Helena Bonham Carter for a medley of movie tunes.
Show producer Craig Zadan says, “We are pleased to have been able to amass so much talent to create the celebration of musicals of the last decade that we envisioned. We are thrilled that so many talented actors have agreed to bring our vision to life.”
The 2013 Oscars will also feature confirmed musical performances from nominee Adele, Dame Shirley Bassey, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand, while the line-up of presenters includes Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Salma Hayek Pinault, Liam Neeson, John Travolta, Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg and “The Avengers” cast.
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here