*Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson And Catherine Zeta-Jones will join the cast of “Les Miserables” for a tribute to the movie musicals of the last decade at Sunday’s Academy Awards.
“Dreamgirls” star Hudson and “Chicago” standout Zeta-Jones will hit the stage with Academy Award winner Russell Crowe and his “Les Mis” co-stars Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks and Helena Bonham Carter for a medley of movie tunes.
Show producer Craig Zadan says, “We are pleased to have been able to amass so much talent to create the celebration of musicals of the last decade that we envisioned. We are thrilled that so many talented actors have agreed to bring our vision to life.”
The 2013 Oscars will also feature confirmed musical performances from nominee Adele, Dame Shirley Bassey, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand, while the line-up of presenters includes Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Salma Hayek Pinault, Liam Neeson, John Travolta, Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg and “The Avengers” cast.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here