*Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson And Catherine Zeta-Jones will join the cast of “Les Miserables” for a tribute to the movie musicals of the last decade at Sunday’s Academy Awards.
“Dreamgirls” star Hudson and “Chicago” standout Zeta-Jones will hit the stage with Academy Award winner Russell Crowe and his “Les Mis” co-stars Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks and Helena Bonham Carter for a medley of movie tunes.
Show producer Craig Zadan says, “We are pleased to have been able to amass so much talent to create the celebration of musicals of the last decade that we envisioned. We are thrilled that so many talented actors have agreed to bring our vision to life.”
The 2013 Oscars will also feature confirmed musical performances from nominee Adele, Dame Shirley Bassey, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand, while the line-up of presenters includes Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Salma Hayek Pinault, Liam Neeson, John Travolta, Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg and “The Avengers” cast.
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here