*Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson And Catherine Zeta-Jones will join the cast of “Les Miserables” for a tribute to the movie musicals of the last decade at Sunday’s Academy Awards.
“Dreamgirls” star Hudson and “Chicago” standout Zeta-Jones will hit the stage with Academy Award winner Russell Crowe and his “Les Mis” co-stars Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks and Helena Bonham Carter for a medley of movie tunes.
Show producer Craig Zadan says, “We are pleased to have been able to amass so much talent to create the celebration of musicals of the last decade that we envisioned. We are thrilled that so many talented actors have agreed to bring our vision to life.”
The 2013 Oscars will also feature confirmed musical performances from nominee Adele, Dame Shirley Bassey, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand, while the line-up of presenters includes Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Salma Hayek Pinault, Liam Neeson, John Travolta, Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg and “The Avengers” cast.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here