*Oscar winners Jennifer Hudson And Catherine Zeta-Jones will join the cast of “Les Miserables” for a tribute to the movie musicals of the last decade at Sunday’s Academy Awards.
“Dreamgirls” star Hudson and “Chicago” standout Zeta-Jones will hit the stage with Academy Award winner Russell Crowe and his “Les Mis” co-stars Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, Eddie Redmayne, Samantha Barks and Helena Bonham Carter for a medley of movie tunes.
Show producer Craig Zadan says, “We are pleased to have been able to amass so much talent to create the celebration of musicals of the last decade that we envisioned. We are thrilled that so many talented actors have agreed to bring our vision to life.”
The 2013 Oscars will also feature confirmed musical performances from nominee Adele, Dame Shirley Bassey, Norah Jones and Barbra Streisand, while the line-up of presenters includes Jennifer Aniston, Jamie Foxx, Salma Hayek Pinault, Liam Neeson, John Travolta, Ben Affleck, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Radcliffe, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon, Mark Wahlberg and “The Avengers” cast.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here