*Singer Jennifer Hudson and rapper will.i.am are calling on fans to mark the two-month anniversary of the tragic Connecticut elementary school massacre on Thursday by sending the Newtown, CT community a special Valentine’s Day card.
In December, a gunman opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School killing 20 kids and six adults. As locals continue to recover, Hudson and the Black Eyed Peas frontman are sending a virtual Valentine from a series of designs online.
A post on both stars’ Twitter pages reads: “I’m sending a valentine to #Newtown with #1MillionHearts for @SandyHook… Join me.”
The campaign has been organized by officials at Sandy Hook Promise, a non-profit organization set up in the aftermath of the tragedy to provide support to Newtown residents.
Hudson recently honored the victims of the Newtown incident by teaming up with the Sandy Hook Elementary School Choir to perform America the Beautiful at the Super Bowl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here