*Singer Jennifer Hudson and rapper will.i.am are calling on fans to mark the two-month anniversary of the tragic Connecticut elementary school massacre on Thursday by sending the Newtown, CT community a special Valentine’s Day card.
In December, a gunman opened fire at Sandy Hook Elementary School killing 20 kids and six adults. As locals continue to recover, Hudson and the Black Eyed Peas frontman are sending a virtual Valentine from a series of designs online.
A post on both stars’ Twitter pages reads: “I’m sending a valentine to #Newtown with #1MillionHearts for @SandyHook… Join me.”
The campaign has been organized by officials at Sandy Hook Promise, a non-profit organization set up in the aftermath of the tragedy to provide support to Newtown residents.
Hudson recently honored the victims of the Newtown incident by teaming up with the Sandy Hook Elementary School Choir to perform America the Beautiful at the Super Bowl.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here