*Is it creepy for a teen girl’s single dad to flirt shamelessly with a woman right in front of her? If it is, Jamie Foxx didn’t care, as he boldly spit game at Oscar pre-show correspondent Kelly Rowland during their exchange on the red carpet. [Scroll down to watch.]
“When I saw you, first of all, I’ve always had a crush on you,” Foxx told Rowland. “Listen….”
“I’m very embarrassed right now,” the Destiny’s Child singer interjected. “He’s a gentleman. I’m gonna stop him right now. I know, stop it. I love me some Jamie.”
Twitter went crazy over Foxx’s apparent flirtation and his 19-year-old daughter Corrine Bishop awkwardly standing by as it all went down.
During the interview, Foxx announced that he will direct a “Project Imagination” piece for Ron Howard, and that he hoped Rowland would star in it.
If he was trying to get a date, the Oscar-winning actor may have some competition. In December, Rowland was linked to R&B singer The Dream.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here