*Is it creepy for a teen girl’s single dad to flirt shamelessly with a woman right in front of her? If it is, Jamie Foxx didn’t care, as he boldly spit game at Oscar pre-show correspondent Kelly Rowland during their exchange on the red carpet. [Scroll down to watch.]
“When I saw you, first of all, I’ve always had a crush on you,” Foxx told Rowland. “Listen….”
“I’m very embarrassed right now,” the Destiny’s Child singer interjected. “He’s a gentleman. I’m gonna stop him right now. I know, stop it. I love me some Jamie.”
Twitter went crazy over Foxx’s apparent flirtation and his 19-year-old daughter Corrine Bishop awkwardly standing by as it all went down.
During the interview, Foxx announced that he will direct a “Project Imagination” piece for Ron Howard, and that he hoped Rowland would star in it.
If he was trying to get a date, the Oscar-winning actor may have some competition. In December, Rowland was linked to R&B singer The Dream.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here