*Is it creepy for a teen girl’s single dad to flirt shamelessly with a woman right in front of her? If it is, Jamie Foxx didn’t care, as he boldly spit game at Oscar pre-show correspondent Kelly Rowland during their exchange on the red carpet. [Scroll down to watch.]
“When I saw you, first of all, I’ve always had a crush on you,” Foxx told Rowland. “Listen….”
“I’m very embarrassed right now,” the Destiny’s Child singer interjected. “He’s a gentleman. I’m gonna stop him right now. I know, stop it. I love me some Jamie.”
Twitter went crazy over Foxx’s apparent flirtation and his 19-year-old daughter Corrine Bishop awkwardly standing by as it all went down.
During the interview, Foxx announced that he will direct a “Project Imagination” piece for Ron Howard, and that he hoped Rowland would star in it.
If he was trying to get a date, the Oscar-winning actor may have some competition. In December, Rowland was linked to R&B singer The Dream.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here