We say for “the most part” because Michelle Williams has been catching shade – not only from Keyshia Cole – but from the public at large. One of the the snarky things folks are saying is that home girl is too skinny … she’s needs a cook, etc.
On the other hand, Kelly Rowland is looking real healthy and tight … like Beyoncé … maybe better, as far as some are concerned. In fact, the tweets and reactions to Rowland’s well-defined arms and toned thighs left many wondering, “How did she get that body?” We know the answer: With the help of personal trainer Jeanette Jenkins.
ESSENCE.com caught up with Jenkins to learn the secret to having a chiseled, jaw-dropping physique like Rowland’s.
ESSENCE.com: Did you have a chance to train Kelly in the weeks and days leading up to the Super Bowl?
JEANETTE JENKINS: I’m her trainer. I’ve been working with her for three years. I work with her all the time. [She works out] five days a week.
ESSENCE.com: What areas does she try to target when working out?
JENKINS: Kelly’s goal is to be healthy. She works everything. We do all different styles of training. We don’t target one area. We do yoga, pilates, cardio-training, boxing, boot camps and circuit training — she targets everything. It makes no sense to target one area.
ESSENCE.com: What kinds of foods do you recommend for her?
JENKINS: It doesn’t matter if she has a big show coming up or she’s going through everyday life — my goal for her is to be healthy. In order to be healthy and to optimize her performance and everyday health, [she must stick] to a meal plan. She eats fresh fruits and vegetables and lean cuts of meat. Twenty percent of the time she can do whatever she wants. I call it the 80/20 rule. She sticks to it.
Get the rest of this interview/article at ESSENCE.
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here