She and Consequence got into some heated debates during a Twitter discussion about some comments that weren’t received well by… anyone.
What happened? Jen and Raqi Thunda had some issues during that last episode of “LAHH 3” over some business about radio auditions. They fought and it was a big fiasco that carried over longer than necessary.
During the confrontation, Raqi may have yelled out to Jen that she’s “entitled” and followed up with, “Have fun trying to get hot.”
Jen responded with “I’m white, honey it will get done.”
So uh… yeah.
But the crazy commentary didn’t end there. Also, Raqi said something about Jen getting black “d*ck” and called her an “entitled honkie” while Jen ended by saying “I’ll get on with my whiteness.”
So Twitter: Jen’s baby’s father jumped to her rescue and defended her online.
This stuff just got way too out of hand and flowed over to Instagram, where Jen posted, “this is what my family is made of, if my comments affected anyone, I apologize.”
Check out the drama here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here