She and Consequence got into some heated debates during a Twitter discussion about some comments that weren’t received well by… anyone.
What happened? Jen and Raqi Thunda had some issues during that last episode of “LAHH 3” over some business about radio auditions. They fought and it was a big fiasco that carried over longer than necessary.
During the confrontation, Raqi may have yelled out to Jen that she’s “entitled” and followed up with, “Have fun trying to get hot.”
Jen responded with “I’m white, honey it will get done.”
So uh… yeah.
But the crazy commentary didn’t end there. Also, Raqi said something about Jen getting black “d*ck” and called her an “entitled honkie” while Jen ended by saying “I’ll get on with my whiteness.”
So Twitter: Jen’s baby’s father jumped to her rescue and defended her online.
This stuff just got way too out of hand and flowed over to Instagram, where Jen posted, “this is what my family is made of, if my comments affected anyone, I apologize.”
Check out the drama here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here